Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Robert Downey Jr plays an Australian actor, who plays a black guy in the movie.

Thats freakin hilarious, ROFL the trailer says it all.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It looks hilarious. Can't wait for it to come out.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i cant wait for this

Earthquake

In Des We Trust
Reaction score
I saw Tropic Thunder last night. It was a good movie, not one of the best comedies I've seen, but better than some utter **t I've seen in the past.

One thing that spoilt it for me was finding out who played the big boss in the end - because he doesn't look ANYTHING like him in the movie and it was a big let down because I absolutely hate this guy (he's married to my favourite chick from Dawson's Creek!).

M

mofo sixx

I saw Tropic Thunder last night. It was a good movie, not one of the best comedies I've seen, but better than some utter **t I've seen in the past.

One thing that spoilt it for me was finding out who played the big boss in the end - because he doesn't look ANYTHING like him in the movie and it was a big let down because I absolutely hate this guy (he's married to my favourite chick from Dawson's Creek!).
the fact you have a favourite chick from dawsons creek is very , very tragic

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeah, I heard Tom Cruise makes a cameo. That might wreck the movie :(

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
One thing that spoilt it for me was Earthquake. FFS.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
One thing that spoilt it for me was Earthquake. FFS.
LOL

i didnt think it came out til the 23rd, well thats what ke movie posters here say

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
I thought it sucked hard. I was pretty bored. Great concept, yet I think they spoiled it by just throwing in cameo after cameo thinking that it'll just be funny due to who's actually saying it, rather than the content being funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.