Trolls...A necessary evil ?

P

Provocateur

With the recent activity of CB 1935...1974 Berries...Gonzo....Gearin....Debs...and others I find it a compliment that people want to post comments in our forum. In fact troll threads have proven to be the most popular, interesting and amusing of late.

Most threads posted are too serious and light hearted content I find a relief from the usual posts about player form, signings etc.

As long as the trolls obey site rules I don't see a problem, live and let live I say !

Thoughts

particularly interested in Assassin's opinion , please no obscenities.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this Seriously a Thread -_- Mate who cares about all the guys that got banned and made up Threads! Just Worry about yourself!

P

Provocateur

Is this Seriously a Thread -_- Mate who cares about all the guys that got banned and made up Threads! Just Worry about yourself!
All I'm saying is some threads were hillarious especially the one about sacking Hasler.

I'm a humanitarian, I worry about everyone.

Even trolls they have feeling too

Reaction score
he's talking about himself, can't you see its debs, cb 1935, etc back again. same poster for sure

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the recent activity of CB 1935...1974 Berries...Gonzo....Gearin....Debs...and others I find it a compliment that people want to post comments in our forum. In fact troll threads have proven to be the most popular, interesting and amusing of late.

Most threads posted are too serious and light hearted content I find a relief from the usual posts about player form, signings etc.

As long as the trolls obey site rules I don't see a problem, live and let live I say !

Thoughts

Interestingly enough, those same trolls you mentioned would end their new threads with the word "Thoughts" ...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I have no issue with the trolls tbh...they'd be welcome toi my house for dinner. I'd even use the good cyber silverware

P

Provocateur

Interestingly enough, those same trolls you mentioned would end their new threads with the word "Thoughts" ...
I am the provocateur not CB 1935, Debs or anyone else....Clutching at straws if you think just because i ended a post wth "thoughts" that where one and the same person.

The use of "thoughts " is just to invite people to make comment on my post and is not exclusively used by the afforementioned trolls.

Judging by the amount of posts you have made and the reaction they have received seems to me your comments are irrelevant and ignored by most.

Your strike rate is .05% of thumbs up/down per post.... that to me = boring boring boring

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the provocateur not CB 1935, Debs or anyone else....Clutching at straws if you think just because i ended a post wth "thoughts" that where one and the same person.

The use of "thoughts " is just to invite people to make comment on my post and is not exclusively used by the afforementioned trolls.

Judging by the amount of posts you have made and the reaction they have received seems to me your comments are irrelevant and ignored by most.

Your strike rate is .05% of thumbs up/down per post.... that to me = boring boring boring

Lol. Poor attempt at provocation there.

For the record, the majority of my thumbs down have come from only 3 people, who choose to give me a thumbs down because they don't like me, irrespective of what I post. :sleep:

And given you have only been a member for 11 days, your own strike rate isn't something to boast about.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

For the record, the majority of my thumbs down have come from only 3 people, who choose to give me a thumbs down because they don't like me, irrespective of what I post. :sleep:

And given you have only been a member for 11 days, your own strike rate isn't something to boast about.
lol

P

Provocateur

For the record, the majority of my thumbs down have come from only 3 people, who choose to give me a thumbs down because they don't like me, irrespective of what I post

Exactly my point without those thumbs down your batting at a anonymous .025% per post which suggests nobody even reads them...

Arguably my 11 days have been more eventful than your entire 5 years

Fire up son

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

whatever debs

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly my point without those thumbs down your batting at a anonymous .025% per post which suggests nobody even reads them...

Arguably my 11 days have been more eventful than your entire 4 years 9 months.

Fire up son
Oh dear.

Very hard to argue with someone who gets 4 years 9 months out of a join date of April 2008.

And then argues a thumbs average for that length of time, given thumbs started when? June? Of this year.

The irony being I am quite sure you have been around for much longer, and would actually know that.

I know I should let it be, but the trouble is I hate to be rude and not reply ...

P

Provocateur

Oh dear.

Very hard to argue with someone who gets 4 years 9 months out of a join date of April 2008.

And then argues a thumbs average for that length of time, given thumbs started when? June? Of this year.

The irony being I am quite sure you have been around for much longer, and would actually know that.

I know I should let it be, but the trouble is I hate to be rude and not reply ...
lol didn't use my cal for that one

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
dogkat you're never gonna be a mod just give up

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont mind if a troll has a go & puts in 3 or 4 good posts. I do find it annoying when they carry on for multiple pages & repeat the same crap.

Additionally I dont understand trolls that dont post & just give thumbs down. Whats the point of that?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Thoughts

All those names you mentioned were one troll.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Provocateur, you're only a few years late.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont mind if a troll has a go & puts in 3 or 4 good posts. I do find it annoying when they carry on for multiple pages & repeat the same crap.

Additionally I dont understand trolls that dont post & just give thumbs down. Whats the point of that?
Spot on!