News Tristan Sailor arrested by police over sexual assault complaint

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the Brett Stewart shenanigans, it’s impossible to judge the kid before all the facts are revealed. But if he did give her the sedative, he’s fcuked lol
100% agree. Same with the SKD case, I now wait till all the facts come out before making a judgement. As we all know now who was the walking piece of shit in that episode.

Malla

Reaction score
Felt bad for him when I saw the video of him walking out of the station into his car. Looked a mess, confused and rattled. For his sake I hope this is all bullshit and just some slut trying to pocket off it all.

Also same with Curtis Scott. Was painted out to have assaulted police officers, then when the footage came out was completely the opposite. Makes you wonder how much of this shit was all BS back in the day. Careers and livelihoods ruined.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lot smaller than his old man surprisingly, definitely deserves another go and Dell as suggested would already be onto this.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He has some potential for sure

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Dolphins need players
Dolphins are the only species bar humans who fuck for fun. So Dell Jnr would be in his wheelhouse there. Not sure if he was guilty here, those he said she said scenarios are always messy and a lottery. Dell Jnr rolled the right dice on this occasion.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dolphins are the only species bar humans who fuck for fun. So Dell Jnr would be in his wheelhouse there. Not sure if he was guilty here, those he said she said scenarios are always messy and a lottery. Dell Jnr rolled the right dice on this occasion.
from what i read, this was not the traditional he said she said. she woke up with no recollection and pressed charges.

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
from what i read, this was not the traditional he said she said. she work up with no recollection and pressed charges.
The fact that he gave evidence that he supposedly kept asking for her consent to everything he was doing sounded pretty dodgy IMO.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fact that he gave evidence that he supposedly kept asking for her consent to everything he was doing sounded pretty dodgy IMO.
Yeah that did sound dodgy. I read it like a lawyers argument to prove consent. Anyway, he was found not guilty and hopefully he is able to get back into the NRL. IMO, the stand down rule before you have been found guilty is unfair