Trials and season so far

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
During our trials I was already worried seeing our middle get dominated by the sharks. I was trying to keep it positive but truth be told we only won the game due to the fresh legs of the lower grade players who replaced our shit pack.

after the first 2 rounds i am convinced we have the weakest forward pack in the Comp. to add salt to the wounds Napa is a dead set passenger and worse then last year, avo is not a half and flano has been all bark and no bite so far.

we can’t win games getting blown off the park in the middle. We are getting completely dominated and things don’t look to good for us. I fear broncos will destroy us up the middle next week and get ontop of us again. Sooooo over failure, it’s early days but I just can’t see this squad compete with 90% of the teams in the comp

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Maybe we can apply for an exemption (Under a Roosters letter head) for our trial to be counted so we can have 2 points?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our forward pack is fucken S.O.F.T. Doesn’t matter if we had Joey John’s, there isn’t a halfback that can generate a bloody thing with useless ***** like Waddell, Napa, JMK, Katoa leading the way up front

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our forward pack is fucken S.O.F.T. Doesn’t matter if we had Joey John’s, there isn’t a halfback that can generate a bloody thing with useless ***** like Waddell, Napa, JMK, Katoa leading the way up front
The worrying thing for me is broncos, dragons and manly etc all the other teams not going as well have a stronger pack then us.... going to be a bloody long long year and won’t get better next year if we don’t clear the joint and sign some proper front rowers.