Trial

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They must have improved the lights when they built the clubhouse because they use to be pretty shit at Hammondville. Nowhere to have a beer after training either like the fancy club that is there now, we use to go over to the boozers in the army barracks with a couple of our players that were in 3rar and drink 50c cans.
Yeh I remember the lights werent great back then

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone going to the next trial? Believe it’s vs the riff at Windsor.
was at the internal trial watching nephew. His dad was saying apparently manly have signed two kids from the area. One was a standout. The kid was there watching his mates and legible for Matt’s but 6 foot 2 approximately
Don't like the sound of this. Any more info?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't like the sound of this. Any more info?
I know two forwards with size n potential were signed by Manly and Tigers last year - cant keep them all.

Hemirob

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good to see that both Gould and John Khoury were at the internal trials at Hammondville - wouldmake a difference to the host clubs volunteers as well as the players trialing that the games whilst a long way from the spotlight of fg are important to the clubs power brokers.
Gus was meant to be at the NC Bulldogs AJC and LDC trails last Wed up on the MNC (Trials at Wauchope) as well, but it got all rained out, he ended up out and about. He was at South West rocks with some old NRL players up that way. The AJC and LDC ended up having their first lot of trials on Sat

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't buy that "You can't keep them all" line that I keep hearing. Especially when it comes to standout players, as described above

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't buy that "You can't keep them all" line that I keep hearing. Especially when it comes to standout players, as described above
I agree but I think the good teams keep the top 10%. The riff. The old broncos and the roosters

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I went to fan day instead. I’ll try get hold my brother in law see how they went

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My brother in law said not to good n Matt’s. They only got on in quarters but got beat. The nephew is not massive. He 6 foot 105kg so his game is to leave him on. Running on and off against fresher kids. Especially bigger fresher kids. He gets dominated. It’s his fitness game for him