Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is our Reggie’s playing before the game on Monday, I know Newcastle has a reserve grade game on I assume they’re playing us?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bothered by what the score ends up at, considering we are missing key pieces

More interested in which half puts their hand up to partner Burton

Be good to see Dufty, Vaughan, TPJ in our colours too

Lasgoooo
Agree. Score not important. Want to see combinations, who steps up and most importantly, no injuries!

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
topine still has plenty of time to stake a spot whether that be this year or next. Lets not forget he's missed 2 years of juniors and reggies to improve his game, hopefully he can put on a bit more size and push for a spot soon. One things for sure he wont miss out because of his effort or attitude

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just realised Casey is starting wing, our depth there is absolutely cooked. SOS Montoya
We've got four out who can all play wing. Naden, jac, burns, Allen. I'm a bit surprised that Casey is in front of the two wingers named on bench.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bothered by what the score ends up at, considering we are missing key pieces

More interested in which half puts their hand up to partner Burton

Be good to see Dufty, Vaughan, TPJ in our colours too

Lasgoooo
No matter what you say Kiwi. I"d rather have a win than a loss. even if its a trial......