KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think we are only playing one trial according to nrl.com

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
i think 2 trials is the sweet spot, we complained when des only played one trial, but any more than 2 and its just unnecessary risk of injury etc

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm how many trial games we are playing and when? I am getting the shakes for some doggies games and it seems we are only playing a game on the 27th Feb against the sharks

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm how many trial games we are playing and when? I am getting the shakes for some doggies games and it seems we are only playing a game on the 27th Feb against the sharks
Dan Ferris (the High Performance boss) said on the Bulldogs site that we were playing 2 trials......we know about the Cronulla one, but no mention yet on the second.............have a listen around the 50 second mark under the video "Ferris pleased with Bulldogs pre season training........"

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think due to Covid each team is limited to one “official” trial. Though I think teams will be organising in-house trial games. I think we did one last year with the Tigers?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Trials are good because I’m hanging out for some footy by February but they are usually terrible to watch. The weather, match fitness and amount of players used doesn’t really give a indication about anything.
I agree but a sausage sizzle and a beer out at Belmore on a Saturday arvo is still a pretty good day out.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
@spoondog I'm going to make a side server with ai moderation with open chat channels when I'm done if you guys like can have it and link it to whatever you like

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We played a in-house trial last night against Mounties at belmore .

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
20s are playing riff at stmarys next sat. If I remember write starts at 5pm

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You just gave me ptsd remembering hopeless they are at streaming these things at maximum 480p continually buffering, not starting when the game starts, hillbilly commentators audio quality from the 1920s.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Well it's on Kayo. So I will watch it there. Be good to see how combos are.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think 1 trial match is enough that's why I think a preseason Cup would be good
the teams in training do alot of opposed work, full contact. One trial is enough IMO, then the players also dont burn out.