doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guaranteed pay will do everything to avoid starting wakeham

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just got a text from the Mum of a young fella up this way who has a few issues but is an avid Dogs fan. He went to the meet and greet today and as his Mum said " It was like Christmas" This young bloke does not care if we win or lose he just loves the Dogs and I am thrilled that he got to meet some of them today. I await his story tomorrow at school.

He is amazing ..ask him what the score was in a particular game that the Dogs played or any game in which a Dogs player represented and he will tell you half time, full time and who scored. He loves Jadyn Okonbur but prior to that his all time favourite was Jimmy Graham. He is on the spectrum but mainstreams at school. Love his passion and commitment to the team....He was devastated when the trial was abandoned up this way a few weeks ago due to weather,,,,

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
raiders by 30 expose how defence out wide
Thats why we are having a trial, to teach our wingers to shut down their opposites, it can be done.
In attack I wanna Okunbor and Meaney use their speed to get around defenders, it can be done

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats why we are having a trial, to teach our wingers to shut down their opposites, it can be done.
In attack I wanna Okunbor and Meaney use their speed to get around defenders, it can be done
Meaney won’t be playing. Hammy

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully wakeham starts.
I actually dont mind cogger but he is so much the mould of an old school half and would of killed it in 80s and 90s.To be fair he got better each game played last year then foz came back .
Back to wakeham he plays off cusp high energy which gives that edge and unpredictably.something we need within our plain structure.
This is why baylie ondo would also do well.
Whatever the team we all seem to be invested with passionate hope again.go dogs .

Reactions: GDR

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will JMK assume the starting hooking role once fit?
I hope Wakeham gets more game time, even if he has a bench spot.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My team atm

1.DWZ
2.okunbor
3.hopoate
4.R Smith
5.Meaney
6. Lewis
7. Wakeham
8. Tolman
9.JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. CHN
13. Stimson

14. To’omaga
15. Ogden
16. Britt
17. Katoa

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
For this trail I think Harper will get a good run in the centres and Wakeham similarly in the 1/2's. I'd also expect a "shot out" between Stimson and Britt for the starting and bench backrower spots.

Go Dogs

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My team atm

1.DWZ
2.okunbor
3.hopoate
4.R Smith
5.Meaney
6. Lewis
7. Wakeham
8. Tolman
9.JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. CHN
13. Stimson

14. To’omaga
15. Ogden
16. Britt
17. Katoa
not a bad side mitch
good work on not going all out this time, slipping under the radar good job good job

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
For this trail I think Harper will get a good run in the centres and Wakeham similarly in the 1/2's. I'd also expect a "shot out" between Stimson and Britt for the starting and bench backrower spots.

Go Dogs
Stimson looks like he needs another preseason, looks absolutely no where near up to pace and shouldn't even be considered at this stage imo. Final spot will probably go to one of To'omaga, Elliott or Britt.

Morris1

Waterboy
Reaction score
Stimson looks like he needs another preseason, looks absolutely no where near up to pace and shouldn't even be considered at this stage imo. Final spot will probably go to one of To'omaga, Elliott or Britt.
These three guys will all make the 17 for round 1 garenteed
11 Jackson
12 CHN
Elliott 13
14Jmk/Katoa
15 Stimson
16 Toomaga
17 Britt

What I would like to see is

11 Britt
12 CHN
13 Jackson

14 Jmk
15 Elliott
16 Toomaga
17 Stimson

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
These three guys will all make the 17 for round 1 garenteed
11 Jackson
12 CHN
Elliott 13
14Jmk/Katoa
15 Stimson
16 Toomaga
17 Britt

What I would like to see is

11 Britt
12 CHN
13 Jackson

14 Jmk
15 Elliott
16 Toomaga
17 Stimson
Elliott starting really is depressing lol.

I'd like to see

8. To'omaga
9. Katoa
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. CHN
13. Tolman

14. Britt
15. Ogden
16. Elliott
17. Whoever is fit and can cover hooker

Think that is at least possible considering Pay as coach, things like Jackson at lock are probably just not even going to happen again with Pay.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott starting really is depressing lol.

I'd like to see

8. To'omaga
9. Katoa
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. CHN
13. Tolman

14. Britt
15. Ogden
16. Elliott
17. Whoever is fit and can cover hooker

Think that is at least possible considering Pay as coach, things like Jackson at lock are probably just not even going to happen again with Pay.
Where would you play Britt when he comes on? I'd put him in the middle I don't think he is explosive enough to be on a edge.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where would you play Britt when he comes on? I'd put him in the middle I don't think he is explosive enough to be on a edge.
I prefer him on the edge as I thought he looked better playing there for Souths, but for us I now think he will need to play through the middle. He looks to be a more awkward runner than i remember so could do a better job there than I first expected.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the all stars...

CHN at 13 was very impressive. I'd like to see

8 Renouf
9 Katoa
10 Napa
11 Jackson
12 Stimson
13 CHN

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the all stars...

CHN at 13 was very impressive. I'd like to see

8 Renouf
9 Katoa
10 Napa
11 Jackson
12 Stimson
13 CHN
No lol

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I prefer him on the edge as I thought he looked better playing there for Souths, but for us I now think he will need to play through the middle. He looks to be a more awkward runner than i remember so could do a better job there than I first expected.
He looks hard to handle, strong but ganguly and can offload, plus he doesn't look that slow, has a step and made 90 metres a game last year mostly off the bench with a 90% tackle efficiency. I see no reason why he couldn't be effective both in the middle and wider. With Napa, Tolman, Ogden and To'omaga in the prop rotation I see more chance of Britt playing edge. All up a pretty potent forward rotation.

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He looks hard to handle, strong but ganguly and can offload, plus he doesn't look that slow, has a step and made 90 metres a game last year mostly off the bench with a 90% tackle efficiency. I see no reason why he couldn't be effective both in the middle and wider. With Napa, Tolman, Ogden and To'omaga in the prop rotation I see more chance of Britt playing edge. All up a pretty potent forward rotation.

Go Dogs
Jacko goes for pretty much the 80 and you want CHN on the field as much as possible so I don’t see where he will get the game time on the edge. I think he will be in the prop rotation ahead of Ogden to start the year.