Trent

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wasn’t sure about his appointment TBH but after hearing him articulate his plan and what he has had to do to improve himself as a coach, I am now genuinely excited to have him coaching us next year.
As soon as i saw the title ithought of Punchbowl Trent

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed mate, It’s great hearing players talking about his footy brain and he’ll have a point to prove also I’m sure....

Also love that he’s gone away and learned from good structures like the All Blacks, that can only be a good thing.

Title of the thread made me wonder where he thread was heading though tbh mate :D

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s not surprising they club had him marked down as their number one target after hearing him talk. He would have knocked their socks off in his interview with the club. Let’s keep everything crossed that he walks the talk!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have to remember he's not a newbie coach. He's been around the NRL and Super League as a player and coach and has the experience under his belt.

Those 3 years at Manly are going to shape him for the rest of his career.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
By the sounds of things players like being in his team. We've all been asking for a coach that can attract players and it sounds like he can do that. Looking forward to see who will join us in 21.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Link a brother to this nel360 chat?