No Source Trent Merrin

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@KLil ... wifey and I headed into the city and I wanted to check out Dawes Point Battery guns and to see if Campbell Stores were open yet.

Did you see that absolutely enormous superyacht in at Campbell Cove (near Park Hyatt)? 60m sailing superyacht worth $40 million euro.
No I didn't actually but I see them around the harbour all the time.. there is a tiny hidden marina down around Clarke's point where U can walk besides Wild Oats and the likes if Ur interested.. always there around the Chrissy period leading into boxing day. Nice restaurant called the boat shed there too, Maybe U can have lunch with the Mrs too..

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@KLil ... wifey and I headed into the city and I wanted to check out Dawes Point Battery guns and to see if Campbell Stores were open yet.

Did you see that absolutely enormous superyacht in at Campbell Cove (near Park Hyatt)? 60m sailing superyacht worth $40 million euro.
Cameron Smith’s?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Not needed. Invest in large powerful forwards.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

FFS I can't even take my boat out without making the net lol