Gilded
Reaction score
Thread just got hilarious.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet you watched that shit documentary "the arrivals" and now you think you're an expert lol

Happens to everyone bud
'The Arrivals' is the truth mate..... thats why they tried to pull it off youtube a number of times

Specially the info about Aliester Crowley and the new world order...... its already happening my friend.......... you just dont know it......................YET!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
'The Arrivals' is the truth mate..... thats why they tried to pull it off youtube a number of times

Specially the info about Aliester Crowley and the new world order...... its already happening my friend.......... you just dont know it......................YET!
There are elements of truth in there, you are correct but there is some bullshit too, just remember the end times are all about deception, don't believe everything your read.

I do know about the nwo, I do know its happening now, so why assume I don't know it yet?

but back to the topic, I really don't think he meant it as the devil sign, more of a "rock on" thing

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Honestly I liked Trent and I was a big supporter of him but its my opinion and I take these things seriously but I picked up a hand symbol he did wich was the devils horns .knowing that he is with the enemy I won't be having my heart into the game anymore .maybe I'm reading into it too much but I take these things seriously and I'm gutted and hurt by it .i might get a million thumb downs but I couldn't care less its my opinion I'm sharing andd if your wondering when he did it , it happened after the winning goal.at the end of the day it's how I feel I don't make much comments anymore due to idiotic comments on here but I like to share my thoughts of him .
As the great Robert Downey Jr said, never go full retard!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There are elements of truth in there, you are correct but there is some bullshit too, just remember the end times are all about deception, don't believe everything your read.

I do know about the nwo, I do know its happening now, so why assume I don't know it yet?

but back to the topic, I really don't think he meant it as the devil sign, more of a "rock on" thing
I analyse every thing including "the arrivals" and make my own judgement.

If you sell your soul to Lucifer he will make you succeed in whatever field you are in specially the entertainment industry and media cos thats how the evil control the masses . Madonna, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, etc are all part of illuminati (Lucifer). Michael Jackon refused to do the deal and he was killed. Even Michael said it in his interviews and his songs.

I am pretty sure Melbourne Storm are part of Illuminati....just watch for the pyramid symbol (triangle) from one of their players when they score.

You have been informed!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How can I forget to mention facebook as part of the NWO... Facebook mission statement: "Making the world open and connected"................. BY SECRETLY HIDING IT INSIDE THE HOODIE!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH9VNJZ-R2M

Make your own judgement.....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I admin that page with a mate and I've been saying that on here but no one seems to believe me. Remember, I'm full of sh!t, as people put it.

-_-
I think people are just quering how a 14 year old, who never used to have any apparent inside news on players when he was 12 or 13, suddenly has a raft of information about intimate contract details for players, that player managers and the players themselves are still attempting to work out.

I'm not saying you're full of shit, but remember that some people on here are player sponsors, corporate sponsors, or personal friends of players and may know a lot more but cannot say things.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
:behindsofa:hahahahaha what has become of The Kennel

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Next **** who accuses Islam of anything or states 911 was caused by the American govt will fucking get the biggest bitch slap from Berries.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this still the hodko thread ??
Imagine if hodko came on here ? He'd be like WTF ???
Crazy conspiracy theory's, religious arguments, fuck me ! Lets keep it on subject people.

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ahahahaha there are some fucking weirdos and radicals on here. So much for reading about Trents recent run of great form.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No wonder all those luciferians and illuminaties on this forum trying to thumb me down for exposing their reality......but I say

BRING IT ON BITCHES!!!!!!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I liked Trent and I was a big supporter of him but its my opinion and I take these things seriously but I picked up a hand symbol he did wich was the devils horns .knowing that he is with the enemy I won't be having my heart into the game anymore .maybe I'm reading into it too much but I take these things seriously and I'm gutted and hurt by it .i might get a million thumb downs but I couldn't care less its my opinion I'm sharing andd if your wondering when he did it , it happened after the winning goal.at the end of the day it's how I feel I don't make much comments anymore due to idiotic comments on here but I like to share my thoughts of him .
You are right bro but I doubt Hodkinson knew this. Imitating others. It has become a Rock gesture that kids everywhere imitate. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No wonder all those luciferians and illuminaties on this forum trying to thumb me down for exposing their reality......but I say

BRING IT ON BITCHES!!!!!!

DID NOT FUCKING READ

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And the reason I came to this thread? Loving his form. Deadset, if we recapture our 2012 form, he can take us all te way.

Status
Not open for further replies.