Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously some on here have problems. But while they battle each other their problems simply grow. How would any of you feel if you became the final straw? PLEASE, be kind to each other. And try as hard as you can to have empathy for the guys you feel are either attacking you or the ones you are attacking. Think about how much you may have in common. Let's support each other.

S

Submits

Obviously some on here have problems. But while they battle each other their problems simply grow. How would any of you feel if you became the final straw? PLEASE, be kind to each other. And try as hard as you can to have empathy for the guys you feel are either attacking you or the ones you are attacking. Think about how much you may have in common. Let's support each other.
I'd love to, but certain others don't want to.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Get real Old Bulldog.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have heard that a promising half that was Belmore bound has had cold feet and will be staying with his existing club. As a result we've turned to Hodkinson now and he'll be rewarded with another 2 years.
You are so full of shit that you have a flush button on your forehead with a sign that says "please flush".
And I don't think it's an energy saving toilet. Full flush all the way here :grinning:

S

Submits

"I had the one shoulder done and then six weeks later had the other shoulder done.
"I probably wasn't the best bloke to be around at home.
"But I got through it and I'm back now so it's all paid off.
"... I had a horror run last year."

Considering that, it is hard to fault his effort so far this year.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Getting better by the week. Goal kicking gun! El Hodko

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people say his poo is pure white, Trent Hodkinson, and has absolutely no smell whatsoever, and I'm inclined to believe them!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Ice Man.... So cool under pressure

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont know why, I just love this kid !!! Such a calm and collective individual in the most vital of moments.

S

Submits

Absolute Legend.

Where are you Sharpy?

Love it. What a player. 2 try-assists tonight too.

Will be re-signed, he is a gun.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blokes attacking kicking game is becoming lethal, defence is the best in the league for a half, passing game is improving, seriously if he can stay fit what more do we need in a halfback?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He would of been close to man of the match with that performance, how cool was he with his goal to win it.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to learn to find space when he kicks ! besides that played great , brilliant goal kick :D

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably his best game in a dogs jersey tonight. Really played like a true number 7. Set up tries with the boot, set up tries with a pass. He hit like a train a few times in defence, and his kicking was money. I was a little hessitant with his conversion attempt. Thought he may struggle with the distance. It didnt look like missing, kept on going when it passed the black dot.

He has improved every game he has been back in first grade. In all this my admiration of Hasler has strengthened. He knew he wasn't up to first grade last season. Gave him a shot but Hokdo came up lame. Had his surgery done in the off season. Came back through NSW Cup, then when Hasler saw what he wanted to from him put him back in. Sign of a great coach (the way he handled and brough him back into first grade).

Status
Not open for further replies.