Trent Barrett / Trobojevic Boys

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't have the link as it was one Facebook. But the Trobojevic brothers have praised Barrett immensely saying they love him and have learned so much from him etc. gotta make him assistant coach to at least try have some pull in stealing the boys

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Unfortunately can’t see this happening. In saying that I never thought I would see Klemmer leave.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know the same can be said about Klemmer but I genuinely think the Trbo boys love their club, I’ve had the opportunity to have a chat with Jake and he seemed to know everything about Manly, the history, past players and the lot, not come across too many players who have sounded as passionate about their club as him. I’d be surprised if they don’t sign very long term deals there very soon.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For whatever this thread is worth, a good mate of mine is a major sponsor at manly. Politis tried to pinch both of them and they said no chance in leaving Manly. They love the club and couldn't play elsewhere.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the same can be said about Klemmer but I genuinely think the Trbo boys love their club, I’ve had the opportunity to have a chat with Jake and he seemed to know everything about Manly, the history, past players and the lot, not come across too many players who have sounded as passionate about their club as him. I’d be surprised if they don’t sign very long term deals there very soon.
See my other post on this topic. They love the club and won't leave. Very different to Klemmer

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually know one of their families really close friends, the entire family are absolute manly tragics, their mum is actually involved in junior footy for manly. Des wanted to bring the boys over to us when he was our coach but they wanted none of that.