News Trent Barrett Presser

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
If u don't want to go through the motions. Lessons, tried hard.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz has got no idea, he said to the media bloke, they were trying and if he has ideas. Sadly that’s the problem, I don’t think Baz has got too many tricks up his sleeves. He said his halves are young, well if they play first grade you can’t make excuses. They are also worrying about discipline, yes that will help, but I didn’t hear them say they need to worry about going forward. You can say they were trying, but it doesn’t win games.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every game… mentions how hard it is to play against a certain team at there home ground… like cmon shut the fuck up! It drives me insane. I’ll get off the shit talk about Baz when I see try’s from set plays and some sort of organisation in attack. Most of our try’s are purely off the cuff or a great play by a single player. Have yet to see an actual team try this year with all our so called attacking weapons we have.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Tbaz should tell us his version of events in the really bad jokes section.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disgraceful performance imo. It was very hard to watch. Manly were terrible too.
I actually opted to work on a Sunday night with the footy in the background that i waited all week for.. so disappointed.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's so painful to watch. The outcome is inevitable. I wish this bloke would just accept that he doesn't have it and stand down.
It’s even painful to watch the press conference. He always says how proud he is of the effort. Well guess what, we lost again. He needs to step up expectations of his players or he will be gone.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This club needs results badly.. I don’t know how long we can keep going like this.. yes the effort is there and they are turning up but we desperately need results
We don’t look like winning, we look like we are always just hanging in there. We won’t last 5 seconds with Penrith or Parramatta. They score fast and even the Storm.