Trent Barrett Presser

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
We need to start a “ go fund me “ page for TBaz. So the next time Cummins refs us , Baz can say “Cummins is a cheating **** “ At the presser, if he is asked about the diabolical refereeing.
Fkn oath! Start her up. These cheating ***** need to explain themselves!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
This is peak Manly Baz, dunno why some people are excited by this tbh. Imagine making excuses publicly after round 1 lol
imagine reading into it like he was making excuses and not calling out dubious calls. the same calls any one could see/ Bulldogs fan or not. Either that or you watched it with your mum.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted Holbrook but we missed him because the clowns extended Pay for a year instead of spending extra $$$ and getting Holbrook across. After that fuck knows. I was somewhat okay with taking a risk with Baz but feeling very underwhelmed right now.
holbrook rejected our offer

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I also like though that he didn’t blame it for the loss. Our errors contributed to the loss just as much as the referee bias did.

In saying that though I still can’t believe we didn’t get one penalty all game. I guarantee that we will be the only team this week that happens to
Footnote: This is only the 2nd time in the NRL (i.e. since Rd 1 1999) that a team hasn't received a penalty. So you are almost certainly correct.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pay was not a coach at all. He couldn't even rotate the bench properly, let alone put a game plan together or even get the boys to show a bit of pride in our jersey.
I think there were a handful of terrible performances sprinkled in there but I think across a whole season the effort was quite good (would you say this is pride in the jersey?). I think textbook wise Barrett is a much better coach than Pay. I think he's a much more attractive coach to play for (he can build a better roster) because of his looks and the way he talks, he also has a lot more connections (he also had some hype around him due to the Panthers). I don't hate Pay as much as others and I do think he's been hard done by. I've always said the roster isn't good enough and we've really shot ourselves in the foot with errors and six again's (even last year) that's even with our latest recruits (I don't think we've strengthened enough and I think 11-12th is best case scenario, of course anything is possible but we need to be realistic here). I think Barrett's got a massive job on his hands and I think fans have set their expectations way too high. I can see all that positivity we had around the club recently being flipped back to what it was before Barrett and our recent signings by the end of the year.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How could anyone be sure after 80 minutes of footy? One thing is for sure, the club has committed to him and it’s way too early to start questioning that commitment.
I’m pretty sure he was takin the piss bud.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay was not a coach at all. He couldn't even rotate the bench properly, let alone put a game plan together or even get the boys to show a bit of pride in our jersey.
I completely reject the last comment. If they didn't have any pride in the jersey then they would have been pumped every week. It was a reserve grade quality side that competed in most games.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was pissed with most of the player except a few. He said sprinkled across the team a few played well.
Yeah that's what I took out of it, wouldn't surprise me if we have the same team next week but certain individuals will be running no end of specific drills, to make sure no errors when coming out of our end and inside shoulder D... wouldn't be that hard to drill.