Trent Barrett is half Lebanese

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Niot sure this word means what you think it means.

Did you mean 'perceive'?
Thanks for the correction just an honest spelling
I'm full on Anglo.
All my ancestors are Anglo.
My dad has deep dark brown eyes, and dark hair. Dark completion,
Even has scary Arab looking eyes and eye line and eye brows.

He looks half cast but has absolutely no Arab blood.
Historically, Romans brought Africans into Europe, probably as slaves, Romans also occupied parts of England for a period. So some well diluted African blood probably exist in the UK from 2000 years back. But don't worry I probably have some too, BTW we are what God made us.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. How many Lebs in Temora?
2. How many Lebs named Margaret?
3. Yes it's possible because of phonecia but how many Lebs have pure Anglo features?
4. Trust no one.
Quite a few Lebanese in Temora, Nasheed.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Also,
His mums name is MARGARET.

How many lebs do you know from the south coast, let alone named Margaret?

This is fake news by trolls for sure.
There are plenty of Lebanese women named Margaret, it's not like her name is Geraldine or Shazza.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is his mother. With him.
View attachment 16650

I'm sceptical.
His brother Bruce also is light.
If true, Lebanese are getting whiter every generation.
Lebanese people have different skins colours.
Some very dark and some really white.
Over a thousand years ago Lebanon had many different people come from everywhere in the region and settled in Lebanon.
Lebanese people are a mix of Assyrians, Crusaders, Phoenicians, Turks and even some people from Europe settle in Lebanon such as the Italians.
I've seen many Lebanese people with red hair, white skin and freckles. There are also really dark type Lebanese that look like they have come from the Arabian deserts and then of course the mediterranean olive skin type which is the majority.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to find any proof apart from anecdotal evidence (either way) regarding these allegations?

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why does it matter man , I know Italian Greek , Australian , Chinese , German , Spanish , and so many other backgrounds that follow and love the dogs just like the Lebanese community do .
So it really don't matter what he's mum is , so long as she don't coach the team .

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does it matter man , I know Italian Greek , Australian , Chinese , German , Spanish , and so many other backgrounds that follow and love the dogs just like the Lebanese community do .
So it really don't matter what he's mum is , so long as she don't coach the team .
Thankyou for telling me how you know people of those backgrounds.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Barrett could be half lebanese cucumber and I wouldn't give a shit. He just needs to be a brilliant coach.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Barrett was half Lebanese, why was his name never tossed up once as a possible Cedars option!?
They were making moves, especially on the backend of his career.

I'm very very sceptical and I think it's a racial prank.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Trent got sick and couldn't coach I rather his mother take over than Pay or SG