Trent Barrett discussing the team

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBaz sounds as frustrated as us regarding commitment from perspective signings. Flip I hope we snag a good one soon as I believe the longer it takes the less likely it will happen.

I just love how happy is is to be at our club, the club he loved as a kid - his excitement is genuine and that has to be infectious to everything he does there.

I don't think I've been as excited about our club since the 80's (f@ck I'm old).

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only early days, but baz and furnsey are the best people to work at belmore in can’t remember how long.
Looking forward to good future, also cant remember how long ive felt that with canterbury

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only early days, but baz and furnsey are the best people to work at belmore in can’t remember how long.
Looking forward to good future, also cant remember how long ive felt that with canterbury
Didn't realise Furner played origin. I knew he was better than average but..
Post game interviews of SOS 2000 came up in my youtube feed and he was one of the players interviewed.He played 96` too.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He seems quietly confident...
I love a coach with the confidence that he has and i think it will rub off on the players . Also love the fact that he's happy for the players to go to any of the coaches for advice . Shows the respect he has for his coaching staff trent is not a big head im the head coach and everything comes through me type of coach , he has picked his staff very carefully and trusts them intently to give good advice to his players as long as they"re all on the same page , hats off to him he'll go well this time around as a coach he's learnt alot since last time

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That interview gives the impression that it's a clean slate for the juniors. So hopefully it pushes everyone that were thereabouts for selection as well.

Liked hearing that the plan is for the team to grow together. Also liked the confidence To Baz has in all his staff.

Hopefully the last few positions in the roster are sorted out soon and we can go about quietly preparing to mount a stealthy charge for the premiership from round one.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post game interviews of SOS 2000 came up in my youtube feed and he was one of the players interviewed.He played 96` too.
Mate he won Clive Churchill medal in 94 when the raiders sodomised us.

Great player

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He sounded very optimistic in the Bulldogs organisation.
I liked the reference to perspective signings, 'we'll give it some time but we have back up plans too so won't let it drag out'.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Back then I barely recognized David Furner when he appeared on the footy show without the tape around his head...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Only thing I didn't like was that he didn't mention Folkes when glossing over the great coaches we've had. Other than that A+

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not going to lie but all these videos and interviews are very encouraging but in the end its still just talk and shit we have had alot of talk for over 10 years with out results lol.