Trent Barrett could bring us a sponsor ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I am just thinking that having Barrett in the box might bring a sponsor on his looks alone.

He is rugged and handsome like johnathan Rhys Meyers mixed with a bit of Old school grunt. Honestly the type of guys the ladies get it out and slap their cheek with.

Couple that with players like Lewis, Holland, Foran and Tolman who are babes, I genuinely wonder if our teams looks alone could land a sponsor?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I am just thinking that having Barrett in the box might bring a sponsor on his looks alone.

He is rugged and handsome like johnathan Rhys Meyers mixed with a bit of Old school grunt. Honestly the type of guys the ladies get it out and slap their cheek with.

Couple that with players like Lewis, Holland, Foran and Tolman who are babes, I genuinely wonder if our teams looks alone could land a sponsor?
Nivea for men?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Yep, I can see it now.
Let me guess, you fancy yourself to be the pin up of the bunch?

Screenshot_20200716-221520_Google.jpg

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am speechless. I am without speech!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not related to the thread. But why not make Sydney tools our front of jersey sponsor for free. Fills the gap short term. Makes us look semi decent. And if a better offer comes along move them back up and replace them with whoever coughs up the cash.

They did come on board at a low point for us. Least we can do is free extra publicity for the short term in hope that by next year we can get someone to pay the 1.5+ the club is after.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not related to the thread. But why not make Sydney tools our front of jersey sponsor for free. Fills the gap short term. Makes us look semi decent. And if a better offer comes along move them back up and replace them with whoever coughs up the cash.

They did come on board at a low point for us. Least we can do is free extra publicity for the short term in hope that by next year we can get someone to pay the 1.5+ the club is after.
you like ads on jerseys?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you like ads on jerseys?
Wouldn’t say I love them. But when every other team has them and they pay the bills, it leaves us way behind the 8 ball if we are the only current nrl team without one.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol

I reckon the kennel secretly waits for your next thread for a laugh.

PS the misses reckons he has nice eyelashes so Maybelline might be in.

Maybe he's born with it....