News Trent Barrett axes Canterbury Bulldogs coaching staff

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read the TPJ bit in the article. Would be a good signing for the right price as long as we fuck Tolman and Napa off
The good thing about the article is it indicates Baz is working behind the scenes to get shit done.
Wonder if he's called Foz yet? Also, hopefully no phone call to Tolman and Montoya......otherwise we're fucked

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I see it as a given considering how crap we are.

People can quote family blah blah however the fact still remains that the object is to win a GF. To do this it needs an element of professionalism and looking after staff who keep us at last place is not professional.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lack of talent does not always just mean flashy plays and ability to score tries. Most of our players lack the talent to last a full NRL game regardless of the trainers. Probably won’t change much

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Other than the shit with Willie Peters that was in the media, what’s the go with Ferris? Seems to be a fair bit of hate but I know nothing of the bloke other than what was in those articles.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What next?
Assistant coach Shaun timmins
Mark Slazenger as conditioning coach.
Nathan blacklock head of football!?
Rod wishart talent scout?
Wise Kativerata Canterbury cup coach?
Please.
Can they do much worse than the current mob we have. People like you need to start embracing change.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You know sacking people is not always the answer.....just saying.

There has been too many "sackings" at the club, in particular under the current board.

Surely this string of sackings has eroded the culture at the club, it must have.

I'm seriously concerned our club has become a transit lounge for mediocrity or even below medicore.
Very sad to see the club sink so low.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Listened to mg’s podcast and Adam Elliot was the special guest. Elliot pretty much said Barrett told him he’s signing a few players for next year and the bulldogs won’t be anywhere near where they are now, and he’s not coming to lick windows.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely there's another sob story coming from the telegraph about Grimaldi being shown the door.
Yea cos he’s “family” and we’re the “family club” big write up about how terrible the club is lol Paul **** will be all over on it 360 next week

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good the whole back room staff are shit house were unfit and it’s about time bring in a nutrition expert too I guess the club are putting a lot back on baser gotta trust he has success on his mind