Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok I'm watching Fox, somebody watch 9 news please and keep us updated

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if he is offered the job Ciraldo won't accept it.
No way he would gamble on his coaching career taking on the job, Flano will take the job
Why wouldn’t he back himself when we have talent like burton, kikau, Mahoney, JAC, TPJ, king + a wealth of resources? The bar hasn’t been set very high either

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we do land Flanagan Sr

What will Buzz do....besides down a pint of kero? I mean its a real dilemma, on one hand he is the Flanagan propaganda machine and on the other he hates Gus... its a sexy love triangle.... a real sophie's choice
Appointing Flanno will make stories on Fox and Nine very pro Bulldogs. It will be strange to watch

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would be a fair list of ex NRL coaches looking for a job, but who do we need to fix this shit.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't see the board not cucking to whatever Gus wants since we're in such a hole and they brought him in to clean up the mess.
If what you said happens then we are cooked forever I reckon.
Remember Gus advising Baz not to come because of the board. I'm not sure they see eye to eye with Gus.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd have tangata toa as interim, need someone who knows the current roster strength n weakness etc. Looks like Barrett some players won't notice the change.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I havent heard "HE HAS THE FULL SUPPORT OF THE BOARD" which means he is safe

Remember when Des was coach and there was an emergency meeting, which ended up with Des getting a 2 year extension

The writing is on the wall - Barrett will be extended for another year
The QUOTE of Death was mentioned by JK 3 weeks ago lol.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is fussing about shane flanagan or john morris to be coach blablabla. All talk, no actions. I personally want Phil Gould to be our new head coach. He took over Trent Barrett's role versing the Sydney Roosters and we won 16-12. Next week we lose to the 15th placed Raiders and 16trh placed Knights. The problem is definetly Trent Barrett!