Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Waste of 2 weeks bro....

Remember that "Baz has till round 10" rumours preseason? I guess it ain't a rumor no more.
I thought it was till round 8 but then we beat the chooks must have delayed the meeting :tearsofjoy:

If the club have their shit together and are all on the same page by all means execute the plan. The fact the meeting could be 48 hours away tells me they haven’t decided yet. Get on zoom tonight and confirm the decision if you know.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Imo, nothing will change at all. .maybe a small bounce. New coach won't turn JMK, Dufty, Naden, Flanno etc into first graders
A new coach may not pick them and go with other choices. Or a new coach may actually understand how to use them. Though I think jkm and dufty are known qualities and that’s the end of those stories

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought it was till round 8 but then we beat the chooks must have delayed the meeting :tearsofjoy:

If the club have their shit together and are all on the same page by all means execute the plan. The fact the meeting could be 48 hours away tells me they haven’t decided yet. Get on zoom tonight and confirm the decision if you know.
Meeting will be 11am tomorrow.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He came with all his pride to save Baz not sack him. I really think the board will clash with him over this.
I think what Gus says publicly is very different to his real thoughts. He said that Cotric was going no where and two weeks later he was gone. He through his support behind Thommo when he was trying to offload him

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Warren Smith on Fox said they will be discussing it after eels roosters game

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Can't see the board not cucking to whatever Gus wants since we're in such a hole and they brought him in to clean up the mess.
If what you said happens then we are cooked forever I reckon.
Gus can’t sugarcoat what’s happened the past 2 weeks. Abs the directors know that bulldogs supporters would burn belmore down if they don’t axe him.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet Gus would want Ciraldo coz Gus and Flanagan would but heads as they are both hardarses