Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whatever decision is made Gould needs to be be good with it. A difference in judgement between Gould and board will just add to the issues.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Last time tigers did an emergency board meeting .. Maguire survived lol let’s hope not the case this time with Barrett
Same as Mary McGregor from memory he got chance after chance at the dragons.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever decision is made Gould needs to be be good with it. A difference in judgement between Gould and board will just add to the issues.
No way in the world knowing JK the board will have Gus full support

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havent heard "HE HAS THE FULL SUPPORT OF THE BOARD" which means he is safe

Remember when Des was coach and there was an emergency meeting, which ended up with Des getting a 2 year extension

The writing is on the wall - Barrett will be extended for another year

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly I think Barrett is great assistant and that’s it, he can really worry about the technical side of the game. Head coach needs to get the best out of the players first and foremost. He doesn’t seem to be able to do that. He won’t get another head coach role but will get an assistant role easy.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
No he won't. His ego won't let him.

Plus he will just throw the board under the bus and walk out smelling like roses.
He came with all his pride to save Baz not sack him. I really think the board will clash with him over this.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Barrett goes even though Gould wants him to stay, and Gould stays who would want to work as coach under Gould

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I get the feeling he’s getting these next 2 games to show something or he is gone. If he is given the ass I wouldn’t mind something like Shane Wane 2-3 years with Ciraldo assistant and the carrot we dangle is he takes over after Wane. But some have suggested Ciraldo is no chance.
He’s had 10 weeks and last 2 he’s lost to 14th and 16th

Fk him off