News Transgender icon Carlotta on "MeToo" and Political Correctness.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a bloke, right?
#Homophobic
#Racist
#Bigot
#Sexist
#Transphobic
#Arachnophobic
#MeToo
#Xenophobic
#ToxicMasculinity
#WhitePrivilege
#NotOKKK
#FuckWhitePeople
#HungarianLivesMatter
#Blacktivist
#Hashtag
#FeelTheBern
#TakeDownCapitalism
#Starbucks
#Feminism
#LoveTrumpsHate
#SocialJustice
#ImWithHer
#NewiPhoneComingOutSoon

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Learn to laugh and bring the fun back into Australia, fuck lockout, ban one hit wonders, depends on hospital stats.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Learn to laugh and bring the fun back into Australia, fuck lockout, ban one hit wonders, depends on hospital stats.
This
From now on
I have zero tolerance for offended snowflakes

I’m going back to the GOOD OLD DAYS where if someone got Nancy and offended they were told to harden up butter cup

Just because someone chooses to be offended by anything said by another person, doesn’t make the offended in the right

Nor does is matter who is right or wrong

nice guy
Wog
White ****

All ok to be said and not limited to.

Anyone who is offended by any of the above terms or use of any of those terms can go and get fucked

And harden the fuck up

Anyone offended is a fucking weak ****
There, get offended by that to morons

#fucktheweakcuntsleft
#fucksnowflakes

We taking back common sence

Anyone who says black lives matter or think it’s a relevant statement is fucking racist to black people

Digest that concept if you are smart enough to figure out the concept

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's a bloke, right?
Carlotta is internationally famous. Australias first drag queen/trans .. even before Barry Humphries Dame Edna.

I posted this because often people think they are part of the PC brigade, and are pro this that and everything else.

This shows that at 75 (yes Carlotta is 75 years old), not all transexuals share the same opinion and PC bullshit.

I applaud her for her comments, and it actually makes you respect them (or her) more... shes's not afraid to call it like it is, and she's absolutely spot on.

Back in the days people shrugged shit off. Nowadays it's almost like people analyze stuff in the hope off being offended so they can jump up and down. Society has forgotten how to laugh at itself (no thanks in large due to the PC brigade), and generational changes.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
This
From now on

I’m going back to the GOOD OLD DAYS where if someone got Nancy and offended they were told to harden up butter cup

Just because someone chooses to be offended by anything said by another person, doesn’t make the offended in the right

nice guy
Wog
White ****

Anyone who is offended by any of the above terms or use of any of those terms can go and get fucked

And harden the fuck up

#fucktheweakcuntsleft
#fucksnowflakes

Anyone who says black lives matter or think it’s a relevant statement is fucking racist to black people

the funny thing is you are the most offended, how about you just harden up?

for example:

Rodzilla: "he is a racist"

You: "omg why would you call him that wah wah wah, show me the evidence. show it to me. where is the evidence that its racist"

you and the people like you want to redefine the language and what something means for some reason, currently the N word is hateful, offensive and if you say it then you specifically want to mock someone because they are black and offend them, which makes you hateful and/or a racist, its pretty simple

so why are you trying to fight for the ability to those words?, my guess is you just hate those people and want to hurt them (over the internet btw)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This
From now on

nice guy
Wog
White ****

And harden the fuck up

#fucktheweakcuntsleft
#fucksnowflakes

As long as it extends to everyone. For example, if your mother is raped then she shouldn't be offended if everyone calls her "Old rapey" as her new nickname.

There's a thing about insults. If they're accepted then there's no real issue. If they're insulting then they shouldn't be used. If someone calls me "White ****" I'm not going to take offense to it. But if I did then I'd expect them to stop saying it 'cause that's just being polite.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As long as it extends to everyone. For example, if your mother is raped then she shouldn't be offended if everyone calls her "Old rapey" as her new nickname.

There's a thing about insults. If they're accepted then there's no real issue. If they're insulting then they shouldn't be used. If someone calls me "White ****" I'm not going to take offense to it. But if I did then I'd expect them to stop saying it 'cause that's just being polite.
Can I call you Whitey McWhite? I can be your body guard and you can call me Al.

I hope you got the reference otherwise my post will be lame lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I call you Whitey McWhite? I can be your body guard and you can call me Al.

I hope you got the reference otherwise my post will be lame lol
OK Eddie

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The boys used to touch her up?
Does that mean Australia was bi in the eighties?