Rumour Transfer Market: Dogs, Tigers battle to snare Panthers star

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brent naden is close to Trent barret and addo Carr and addo carr and naden would be dangerous together imo and if we get staggs unlikely we do that would be massive we need a strike centre cotric didn’t do the job

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Brent naden is close to Trent barter and addo card and addo card and naden would be dangerous together imo and if we get staggs unlikely we do that would be massive we need a strike centre cotric didn’t do the job
Still think cotric can be a centre. Right centre though. Inside okunbor.
Speed one side
Power the other side

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he really that good? Haven't seen much of him.. He's also 25 years old, what's he worth?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
350k? Bro, are you alright? He isn't getting 350k with his history lol.
Then he'll be off to the Tigers. He'll get something between 300-350k imo. Moga's on 330k at the Rabbitohs and Naden's shown at least twice as much over the last year. I think ~350k is a good price to expect. It also isn't going to help that we're favourites for the wooden spoon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Then he'll be off to the Tigers. He'll get something between 300-350k imo. Moga's on 330k at the Rabbitohs and Naden's shown at least twice as much over the last year. I think ~350k is a good price to expect. It also isn't going to help that we're favourites for the wooden spoon.
Then the Tigers can have him. He doesn't deserve a pay rise at all considering his history and he would've been here for less already if he didn't get done for coke last year.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Then the Tigers can have him. He doesn't deserve a pay rise at all considering his history and he would've been here for less already if he didn't get done for coke last year.
Well Naden and Kris only centres worth signing off contract (chance someone contracted pops up, I personally don't like relying on that) and we're only going to have a genuine centre in our top 30 for next year if we promote Schoupp (likely) and Alamoti (likely? if we do he probably isn't ready round 1). I'd personally be all over this and at the price I mentioned (almost a must with what we need/what's available) but you're entitled to your opinion.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Lewis and Meaney on 300k then you'd think 400k. Then there's less the drug thing =
350k.

If Baz can get his head right then he will be a good buy.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sign him and agree him and kris could be cheap
Good options for us. I mean staggs is the dream but sounds almost like don’t at broncos.

Kris and naden gives us addo carr and cotric on wings... quality. Allows us to see how the kids force their way in to when ready and plenty of money to get a Fucking quality hooker and couple of forwards urgently Needed! E.g pangai (if available) and another quality forward!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sign him and agree him and kris could be cheap
Good options for us. I mean staggs is the dream but sounds almost like don’t at broncos.

Kris and naden gives us addo carr and cotric on wings... quality. Allows us to see how the kids force their way in to when ready and plenty of money to get a Fucking quality hooker and couple of forwards urgently Needed! E.g pangai (if available) and another quality forward!
Naden or Kris + Hynes for versatility.