Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
What I have been told trom someone on the coaching staff.
Yeah, could be part of the grand plan? Who knows. Just wierd that we ask someone to take a photo in our polo before it’s been announced and that it’s ‘leaked’
At least the Dogs learnt a lesson. Do photos like this in a special part of the club with no cameras.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Kikaus the best backrower in the game. This puts us in a position to have the best pack in the game when he’s combined with Thompson TPJ Jackson Vaughan

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They've got To'o, Staines, Crichton, Robert Jennings, May (the non-sacked one) etc... why do they need/want Cotric? I would've thought without Kikau and Capewell that they'd be after back rowers. Also why would they take Cotric on his inflated wage when they're struggling to retain current players?
I didn't hear the rumour but my first assumption was that the Cotric bit referred to a swap with Mahoney and that Kikau would get an early release (only because they need the cap space). That's what I'm hoping for anyway. You're right though the Cotric-Kikau swap makes no sense at all. I'd take it but I'd rather we use him to get Mahoney

We need Mahoney for 22 far more than we need Kikau so lets hope we get it done

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't hear the rumour but my first assumption was that the Cotric bit referred to a swap with Mahoney and that Kikau would get an early release (only because they need the cap space). That's what I'm hoping for anyway. You're right though the Cotric-Kikau swap makes no sense at all. I'd take it but I'd rather we use him to get Mahoney

yeah I didn't hear this on the radio, but reading it here it just doesn't compute to me. Penrith don't need him. They've got decent outside backs and a massive junior system. Parramatta have lost Fergo and are playing Dunster whos fairly inexperienced on the wing with Sivo whos apparently looking at French rugby for 23. Blake is off contract end of 23 too. Cotric to the Eels makes much more sense to me, and hey they need a winger and we need a hooker... great leverage for Reed to come across to Belmore 2022

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol I would love to have seen brandy and Ivan's face when that photo dropped :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: nice"leak" Gus:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. listened to paul vaughn interview on Bloke in a bar podcast yesterday, Great listen, can't wait to see him play next year.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
listened to paul vaughn interview on Bloke in a bar podcast yesterday, Great listen, can't wait to see him play next year.
me too, was good hey. he sounds like a top bloke whos keen to have a go on the field. i'm looking forward to him running out in the blue and white next year. The Hazem El Masri one is great too if you get the chance, give that a listen mate

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They've got To'o, Staines, Crichton, Robert Jennings, May (the non-sacked one) etc... why do they need/want Cotric? I would've thought without Kikau and Capewell that they'd be after back rowers. Also why would they take Cotric on his inflated wage when they're struggling to retain current players?
Knowing Clearly as we do he is going to play Cotric out of position in the 2nd row and make him dally m winner.......

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% this!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I follow cotric on his insta and he is very close with nathan brown. I hope it happens we could easily work with 2. Addo-carr 3. Alamoti 4. Schoupp 5. Naden then use the money to sign mahoney

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
me too, was good hey. he sounds like a top bloke whos keen to have a go on the field. i'm looking forward to him running out in the blue and white next year. The Hazem El Masri one is great too if you get the chance, give that a listen mate
on the agenda for today phil, Magic is one of my GOAT.