News Training at Collegians in Wollongong today

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this stage of the year, I'd rather they focus fully on the footy, then trying to please fans and media during the training sessions
Totally agree the team doesn’t need any distractions this close to opening round.
Complete focus on the massive task and long season ahead.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Were you trying to be funny DD,
A bit lame but not that bad either lol
I thought someone with as many talents as yourself could do a bit better.
Nah SD, it was a reference to the belief of some regarding the size of Thommo’s pay packet. I accept it didn’t hit the mark - we’re all entitled to an off day :-).

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah SD, it was a reference to the belief of some regarding the size of Thommo’s pay packet. I accept it didn’t hit the mark - we’re all entitled to an off day :-).
All good just a bit of tongue and cheek
I know exactly what you were getting at, I’m super pumped for our season to kick off and attend games on a regular basis.
Lets hope that the terrible events from last year are well and truly behind us.
Go Dogs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
All good just a bit of tongue and cheek
I know exactly what you were getting at, I’m super pumped for our season to kick off and attend games on a regular basis.
Lets hope that the terrible events from last year are well and truly behind us.
Go Dogs
Spot on mate. Strongly considering the road trip to Newie for Round 1, but will 100% be at Bankwest for Round 2 should Round 1 be on Kayo. Bring it :-).

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were on the local news tonight down here. I didn’t see it tho I’m at work

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on mate. Strongly considering the road trip to Newie for Round 1, but will 100% be at Bankwest for Round 2 should Round 1 be on Kayo. Bring it :-).
I can’t make it up the freeway for round 1 but will be there against the pennies.
Hanging out for a good season.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely it wouldn’t have hurt to have the fans there for 1 hour or so. I don’t live to far from there and definitely would have took the family down. Plus I think it the boys would of got a bit of a kick out of it to see how many supporters they have in the gong