Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just this bloke on train sporting one of those man buns. Seriously wtf is wrong with blokes these days. One would think someone would tell him he looks ridiculous?
Like that guy who plays for the Dragons?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So yesterday... I forgot to add this. A ranga-hippie got on the train. What does she do? Sits on the 3 seater, crosses her legs, and begins plucking her ranga eyebrows. FFS.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So yesterday... I forgot to add this. A ranga-hippie got on the train. What does she do? Sits on the 3 seater, crosses her legs, and begins plucking her ranga eyebrows. FFS.
That's ferrall!! AND I HATE HIPPIES SO MUCH!!!!!!! I hate how they think there should be a hippy democracy and everything should be green with sunshines and rainbows and that authority is shit and that everything should revolve around the environment and how they say they're poor and look poor but will spend hundreds of $$$ in a shitty rental in Erskineville or St Peters to be next to the city but cant afford decent clothes or food! These idiots SERIOUSLY need to shut up and stop having an opinion!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now my blood is boiling! Man buns, side burns and hippies....fuck I got myself angry now

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every year men become a little bit more feminine. Won't be too many years and the hipsters will decide high heels are the new thing for men to wear. I never took to the man bags (basically hand bags for men) or half the other things that are meant to be the in thing.

I'm adhering with SOH here. Leave fashion to women and embrace manliness. I fit kissed of a while back hearing about a pub that wouldn't allow men in high vis shirts to drink there. Those ***** better hope that a gay tradie is willing to fix their fridge next time it breaks down.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Now my blood is boiling! Man buns, side burns and hippies....fuck I got myself angry now
You know what's even worse than the manbun?

The Topknot ... Danny Levi has one, and Solomone Kata does as well (although Kata is an Islander so that's a bit of an exception).

Danny Levi looks like a pinhead with his.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I've had long hair for 20+ years.

It's gone in-and-out of fashion 7 times.

"You should get a haircut CK !"
"Your hair looks good long CK !"

Make up your mind FFS !!!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really random. Big fat hairy lebo looking bloke gets on at belmore. Sits on the last 3 seater the one facing me. He kept staring for ages and I didn't know at what. He comes up to me and goes (in a thick fully hektik accent) "excuze me, is your name Jessica?" I said no and that's when it started "you look familiar but...what's your name?" He asked me about 10 times. In the end I said listen I have no name and if I did I don't wanna give it to ya now piss off! He called me a little bitch as he got off at Wiley park. Lmao

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really random. Big fat hairy lebo looking bloke gets on at belmore. Sits on the last 3 seater the one facing me. He kept staring for ages and I didn't know at what. He comes up to me and goes (in a thick fully hektik accent) "excuze me, is your name Jessica?" I said no and that's when it started "you look familiar but...what's your name?" He asked me about 10 times. In the end I said listen I have no name and if I did I don't wanna give it to ya now piss off! He called me a little bitch as he got off at Wiley park. Lmao
Cuz he was just trying to pick ya up