Rumour TPJ

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So a reliable source. Your voices are more reliable than @JayBee
Hah. You’re funny.

I was just pointing out a rumour that was made. At what point did I say it was credible? Heck I even pointed directly to the source.

But thanks though.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Huh? If this is true, it’s good work from Gus. He wasn’t involved in hiring T iirc, and if we were to offload him, we get a huge underperforming contract off the books.
Is there another Gus that WASN'T involved in signing TPJ. Because Phil 'Gus' Gould I know of was central in signing TPJ

Screenshot_20230314_182422_Chrome.jpg

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But when is he actually going to get back on the park.
Well we need him badly. His continued absence on big $, is stretching the credibility and patience now.
1. I know he has a calf injury or something. Was out until R4 but now longer? When?
2. Wasn’t this season supposed to be his payback to the Dogs? Mmmm….yup!
3. Was given special permission to go off and box in off season? Benefit?
4. CC was reported to give him a simple front row role. So Ok when is that…..
5. Promised to finish off season at <110kg fitter than ever. Maybe so……when do we see it?

So I patiently wait for TPJ, the headline special one to appear……..

Last edited:

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we need him badly. His continued absence on big $, is stretching the credibility and patience now.
1. I know he has a calf injury or something. Was out until R4 but now longer? When?
2. Wasn’t this season supposed to be his payback to the Dogs? Mmmm….yup!
3. Was given special permission to go off and box in off season? Benefit?
3. CC was reported to give him a simple front row role. So Ok when is that…..
4. Promised to finish off season at <110kg fitter than ever. Maybe so……when do we see it?

So I patiently wait for TPJ, the headline special one to appear……..
There is something not right , sounds like the club is covering something up here.

Least the guys who are playing are putting in great efforts. TPJ can be good on his day. But when is that day?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With thommo, Davey, Patolo and TPJ all out for extended periods and the club aware we were short of middles upgrading Hoffman is a strange call highly unlikely he will get a run in first grade and doesn’t address our most pressing need.
Would make more sense to bring Billy T into top 30 he proved more than capable last year.

Last edited:

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With thommo, Davey, Patolo and TPJ all out for extended periods and the club aware we were short of middles upgrading Hoffman is a strange call to highly unlikely he will get a run in first grade and doesn’t address our most pressing need.
Would make more sense to bring Billy T into top 30 he proved more than capable last year.
Yeh agree Hoffman makes not a lot of sense there imo also. Frankly am struggling to foresee Thompson and TPJ ever playing in our colors again. Hopefully I am wrong there.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh agree Hoffman makes not a lot of sense there imo also. Frankly am struggling to foresee Thompson and TPJ ever playing in our colors again. Hopefully I am wrong there.
The deal with Hoffman for BBO's top30 spot was done just before Thommo got injured.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will end up being a worse buy than She-Rex. At least She-Rex actually was on the field....

This glass cuck is a waste of cap space. A fly lands on his shoulder and he is out for 3 months.
give him a chance calf injuries are just as bad as hamstrings, so unpredictable. I had a whole soccer season hampered by a calf injury few years ago

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many games has he actually played with us now?

He and Thompson are tampons.
I'd say about 10 games as for thompson he's just been unfortunate with suspension and injury though the concussion bit last year was strange

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd say about 10 games as for thompson he's just been unfortunate with suspension and injury though the concussion bit last year was strange
They are both not worth what we are paying them.

They should be gone end of this year, well they should be both gone now since they both won't do fuck all even if they return to the field by some miracle.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are both not worth what we are paying them.

They should be gone end of this year, well they should be both gone now since they both won't do fuck all even if they return to the field by some miracle.
if tpj isn't back by round 10 than fuck him off as for thompson it depends if we can find a quality replacement

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
if tpj isn't back by round 10 than fuck him off as for thompson it depends if we can find a quality replacement
Wont be hard finding a better prop for half his price. IE King puts Thommo on show.

Let's be honest, thommo at his best won't crack the nrlols top 10 props.