Rumour TPJ

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
someone said that Gulers family have a kebab shop in the area.. that’s a good start
Someone also said we had held discussions a while ago, doubt its true but wasn’t he also a junior at one point?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whether anyone likes it or not. TPJ is contracted to us for 2023 and 2024. He will be back fresh from the his injury against Parra. He was our difference in our pack for 2022. He’s lost some weight and has changed a lot.

We instead should get rid of Thompson and try to get Haas or NAS over here.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine Gould looking at Thompson & Pangai Jnr with how much cap space they’re taking up “no no no no no”
Even with thommo gone next year his money gets chewed up by Crichton who could turn out to be just as big a question mark, and we still don’t have a decent half and addressed the lack of middles.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Even with thommo gone next year his money gets chewed up by Crichton who could turn out to be just as big a question mark, and we still don’t have a decent half and addressed the lack of middles.
Best ability is availability. Be one less high paid player only getting through half a season I suppose

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jermaine Pangai (TPJ lil bro) gone off to the Raiders immediately. TPJ was a Canberra junior at one stage, both could be gone soon we hope
Isn't Jermaine injured at the moment. Went down a few weeks ago in an SG Ball game.

He actually lives with Tevita in Sydney at the moment.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Isn't Jermaine injured at the moment. Went down a few weeks ago in an SG Ball game.

He actually lives with Tevita in Sydney at the moment.
That’s what I thought originally cause he was only playing with us a couple weeks ago sg ball. Was always in and out of the team though.

Looks like he started today in flegg for Canberra in the front row. Must have been promised more playing time

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hope they take Tevita then too. Stick hates him though

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tevita was telling supporters in president suite yesterday that he will be back next week. Whether he meant this week against south’s I’m not sure. But wouldn’t put it past him to tell a lie to keep fans happy

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tevita was telling supporters in president suite yesterday that he will be back next week. Whether he meant this week against south’s I’m not sure. But wouldn’t put it past him to tell a lie to keep fans happy
He actually told someone here and they posted it a few weeks ago
He be back around rd7-8
So seemed pretty honest

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stick’s dealt with all the brothers lol. Literally from oldest brother and now to the youngest
I think maybe David is the only one who didn’t get a run in Canberra, but he was defs here playing for Rams in loca footy lol.

Raiders had Tevita, Kilu, Mosese and now Jermaine.