10. King
11. Kikau
12. Jacko
13. Sutton

14. Patolo
15. Rfm
16. Morrin
17. Topine

Shouldn't need a utility benchy if reed can play 80. If needed topine can fill in at some point.
Why does everyone leave Thompson out? We are still paying his contract next season at this stage. At worse he makes that bench.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I might be a bit harsh he is a beast only thing to make him the best would be faster play of the balls
He’s fighting to late, very very late, in the tackle for the offload.

And getting them.

I think you can have the fast ptb or the late offloads, not both.

Which do you pick?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing T needs to remember to maintain good form, is forget trying to be the hardest **** on the field and focus on your job of strong carries and offloading. He always goes off the rails because of pride, and thinking he has to show he's tougher than the oppo forwards. Like that ridiculous dive into Campbell-Gillard when he was already tackled. He loses his mind when he's in that mentality. If he just shift his focus to doing what he does best, he'll play his best. Like yesterday, I can't remember one moment he lost his cool. He played very well and didn't do anything stupid. He gave away a penalty for offside when Tigs were on their own try line, but he was called out by the ref, and avoided the ball carrier, so he tried to avoid the penalty, but ref still blew it.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why does everyone leave Thompson out? We are still paying his contract next season at this stage. At worse he makes that bench.
Yeah I forgot thommo actually.
Hopefully he comes back with a bang. With our forwards dominating he'd be great off the bench. Fast forward around a tired ruck

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People are probably hopeful that he finds another gig elsewhere. Our most extensive player on the sidelines and he makes no difference to how we play. He offers nothing

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People are probably hopeful that he finds another gig elsewhere. Our most extensive player on the sidelines and he makes no difference to how we play. He offers nothing
Still if he is moved on wouldn’t that open funds to better the side ?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ chased Hastings hard worked of the ball yesterday
It’s actually an underrated feature of his game. He’s been doing it well for a few weeks even before he was injured. Makes a massive difference and I think he has a few blokes rushing their kicks so they don’t get nailed.