TPJ

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Go say they to his face... He should of started full stop seen this happen a few times over last few games.
I would if I could.

If he is injured, he shouldn't be playing and getting treatment now to be ready for at least pre Season.

If he isn't injured and just being a cat, he shouldn't be playing and making room for a pup to get FG experience for next year.

Pretty simple...

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way the dude had ample opportunity today to have a crack... To scared to have a proper hit up and always third man in, loves a lazy stint at marker also.
He came on when we where defending after vaghn came off 2nd half started but we kicked off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If this is the case he shouldn't be named makes him look soft not starting
Exactly my point Stevie boy.

Our focus should be next year (developing players) not trying to see how close we can miss the top 8 by.

If we were challenging for the 8 then I can understand why Potter is playing an injured player.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would if I could.

If he is injured, he shouldn't be playing and getting treatment now to be ready for at least pre Season.

If he isn't injured and just being a cat, he shouldn't be playing and making room for a pup to get FG experience for next year.

Pretty simple...
He should of started full stop bench your best forward fir first 30 minutes ??? Vries g h on against play last 10 mins then start him in 2nd half when not receiving kick off

I'm not a coach so I don't know but asks questions

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He should of started full stop bench your best forward fir first 30 minutes ???
He isn't our best forward bro, Vaughn and King are way ahead of him recently.

Plus he can't justify being a bench forward so how does he get a starting spot?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It looks like he's pissed off being on the bench and then he tries to do too much when he comes on. Getting him to play with control, discipline and consistency has always been his biggest issue. Clearly he's having those same problems now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It looks like he's pissed off being on the bench and then he tries to do too much when he comes on. Getting him to play with control, discipline and consistency has always been his biggest issue. Clearly he's having those same problems now.
So give the baby his bottle by starting him?

Other reserve forwards deserve a taste of FG to get ahead for next season.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If its pissing him off coming off the bench, then the coach needs a kick up the arse. Either start him or dont play him at all.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Which reserve forwards in our NSW cup side deserve a taste of FG for next season? Really want to know?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Nah, I'm not saying that. If his attitude is shit, then you can't reward his behaviour by starting him. I'm just saying that probably explains why he's playing this way. It's a tricky situation for the coaches to try and manage him. As I said, that's been a recurring issue with TPJ at other clubs and with other coaches.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Which reserve forwards in our NSW cup side deserve a taste of FG for next season? Really want to know?
Well obvious you haven't watched 1vsecond of reserves otherwise you wouldn't be asking.

But to help you out.....

Edwards
Morrin
Stuckey
Makatoa

Off the top of my head.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah, I'm not saying that. If his attitude is shit, then you can't reward his behaviour by starting him. I'm just saying that probably explains why he's playing this way. It's a tricky situation for the coaches to try and manage him. As I said, that's been a recurring issue with TPJ at other clubs and with other coaches.
It's like he has an U9s brain in a FGers body...

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus already came out weeks ago and said his ankle is fucked that he is being managed and will do so until the end of the season until it gets the medical attention it requires. Atleast he is out there still having a go unlike other big name forwards who have excuses week in week out for not playing
What’s TPJ’s cock taste like mate?

And which forwards are you talking about? Thommo? Concussion protocols not serious?

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TPJ biggest powder puff in the game. His a myth. Quicker he goes to the Flippers the better.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not going to argue...I just don't know why someone with his aggression is not starting maybe there is a higher purpose