TPJ

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah, I'm not saying that. If his attitude is shit, then you can't reward his behaviour by starting him. I'm just saying that probably explains why he's playing this way. It's a tricky situation for the coaches to try and manage him. As I said, that's been a recurring issue with TPJ at other clubs and with other coaches.
It’s also not great to leave your 800k prop out of the side (unless of course he has ‘concussion’)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's like he has an U9s brain in a FGers body...
That's always been his problem. He seems like a decent bloke. Seems like he genuinely cares about winning and puts his body on the line unlike frauds like David Fifita and She-Rex. But he has zero discipline and control and let's his emotions take over way too easily for someone who's as experienced as him and earns as much as him.

Hopefully he puts his head down and plays through it. If not, he'll look for the easy way out like he has at other clubs. If that happens, I'm sure Gus won't hesitate to move him on and Bennett won't hesitate to sign him again..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not going to argue...I just don't know why someone with his aggression is not starting maybe there is a higher purpose
Me neither something is going on maybe a niggling injury..hopefully he recovers, then turns it around with a big off season and rips in next year.
Gus will sort it out(one way or another)

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
He did fukk all when we needed him the most, but instead his first instinct was to pass/off-load. He didn't even need to do anything special, just hit it up with leg speed and do the dirty work.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me neither something is going on maybe a niggling injury..hopefully he recovers, then turns it around with a big off season and rips in next year.
Gus will sort it out(one way or another)
Even anasta asked the question I don't know just doesn't feel right for me.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His best ever game was against the Cowboys 5 years ago and you can count his good games since then on one hand, 2 of them were against us when we were both competing for the spoon, he was one of our best forwards early on but that says more about the rest of our forwards than it does about him. He will be the first big contract to be moved on.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's lazy and always has been.

One or two good games every ten

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s TPJ’s cock taste like mate?

And which forwards are you talking about? Thommo? Concussion protocols not serious?
Bro I’m surprised you had time to reply? Have you finished trying on your sisters underwear and modelling infront of the mirror for mummy?