Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone saying no to him, lemme ask you this... is he better, even on a quiet day, than 95% of the fwds we have right now? Are there many better on the market that we could realistically sign? I would say the whole Broncos squad have been shit the last 2 seasons... not just him... somethings wrong at the club and I would gamble on him coming good at a new club...
He definitely offers something our current pack lack, tackle busting, offloading power!

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but does he want to go to a mediocre club like the Tigers and play under Madge?

I think with our potential recruitment for next year, we might be far more attractive for TPJ to choose. Our attitude in defense is better than the Tigers and Broncos even though we have an inferior roster. Shows that if we add a few class players, we'll be competitive.
We don't have to go all out for him and match the Tigers offer, we're a club on the up and we can sell him that.
Admirable that you put the Dogs above the Broncs & Tigers. Realistically we’re at the bottom of the food chain- the only reason a player like TPJ will sign these clubs is purely motivated by money - he’ll demand in excess of $700k when negotiating with the Tigers & Dogs

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Admirable that you put the Dogs above the Broncs & Tigers. Realistically we’re at the bottom of the food chain- the only reason a player like TPJ will sign these clubs is purely motivated by money - he’ll demand in excess of $700k when negotiating with the Tigers & Dogs
I think his stocks have taken a hit. He has been shown the door by the Broncos and most clubs have already filled their roster.
If his asking price is too much than we can tell him to go jump. Only 3 clubs to pick from... Tits, Tigs and Dogs. Those two clubs have been mediocre for years and will not win the premiership in the foreseeable future. Tigs preference is Finucane anyway so that only leaves us and the Tits.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think his stocks have taken a hit. He has been shown the door by the Broncos and most clubs have already filled their roster.
If his asking price is too much than we can tell him to go jump. Only 3 clubs to pick from... Tits, Tigs and Dogs. Those two clubs have been mediocre for years and will not win the premiership in the foreseeable future. Tigs preference is Finucane anyway so that only leaves us and the Tits.
Throw the Sharks into the mix -

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Heme Seie from souths would be a better and cheaper option than tpj

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
About a milly. Some of that might have been TPA but they could use TPA's on pretty boy Shaun as well..
Surely the rumoured 700k uses 3rd party payments.

Doesn't the Vodafone guy still own them?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ownership moved from Eric Watson to the Carlaw Heritage Trust in 2018 and then to Mark Robinson last year.

Always a Bulldog