Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
TPJ on a bad days is heaps better than Waddell and Elliot put together. Yes, Please!

But only if he comes cheap. No way should we pay overs for him..
He's currently on a reportedly 600k, I think the clubs after him will pay almost all of that. Maybe if we're lucky the Broncos will chip in 100k. I'd like to be picky but he's the best "available" at prop all things considered and for what we need.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at the Roosters. I read an article recently about how Politis stays in regular contact with TPJ as a kind of mentor. Now they have a spot and 700K available after Cordner retired
Right on the money! Don’t be surprised if JWH is linked to a move to the Dogs & possibly Liu. Even though Cordner has retired, they’ll need to upgrade the contracts of Baker, the Butchers, Verrills,Suaali,Smith,Crichton,,Whyte, Collins,Walker,Tupounua,Radley etc etc.
WATCH THIS SPACE

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I guess it maybe down to the coaching style how the hell would he put up with Maguire as a coach i could see those two butting heads from the get go...maybe a calm and collected Barret is the way to go for TPJ

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would be happy if we use dwz money on him. Every good pack has some form of wrecking ball. We have none. He’s that.

Gives hoppas to Johnson.

Give Lewis and Napa’s to Brandon.

If he doesn’t get released for 2022 make it 2023.

With jmk Crichton Meaney c smith britt etc off we can make it work. Probably have to keep jmk for 12 months if Brandon can’t get released and then we are free of Stimson etc too.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be happy if we use dwz money on him. Every good pack has some form of wrecking ball. We have none. He’s that.

Gives hoppas to Johnson.

Give Lewis and Napa’s to Brandon.

If he doesn’t get released for 2022 make it 2023.

With jmk Crichton Meaney c smith britt etc off we can make it work. Probably have to keep jmk for 12 months if Brandon can’t get released and then we are free of Stimson etc too.
DWZ money being used on SJ mate

Not saying we can’t sign him but it will be more like Napa money that is freed up next year

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Not saying we can’t sign him but it will be more like Napa money that is freed up next year
Cool. However that works mate gives us hoppa, jmk, Lewis, Meaney, Britt, Crichton, c smith etc who would be 2mil+

7 slots so would need to cover them but could easily cover 1mil for a big signing out of that with some kids promoted or min depth like Ava seuma however we spell his surname was this year .

Probably a bit less when factoring in naden.

We clearly have cap free before with trying to get burton and jac released and failing that.

Still confident with dwz gone we could fit Brandon Johnson and Pangai if we cut Napa hoppa and the other lads listed if we spend minimal outside of those additions.

That said will probably miss him ffs.

Should get him here now tbh.

Johnson won’t get released so use Burton’s money that was aside now.

Use dwz to clear some extra space for next year by paying some one a bit if 2022 pay.

Land Brandon smith ffs and hope he gets released.

Bang solid team.

1. Allen/jake/jac
2. Jac
3. Naden
4. Schoup/Allen maybe the young beast
5. Cotric
6. Burton
7. Johnson
8. Thompson
9. Smith
10. Pangai
11. Rfm
12. Doorey
13. Jacko

14. Topine
15. Hetho
16. Elliott
17. Ava

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Right on the money! Don’t be surprised if JWH is linked to a move to the Dogs & possibly Liu. Even though Cordner has retired, they’ll need to upgrade the contracts of Baker, the Butchers, Verrills,Suaali,Smith,Crichton,,Whyte, Collins,Walker,Tupounua,Radley etc etc.
WATCH THIS SPACE
Wtf i'd love JWH

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So we have missed out on Talaki, Piakura, Rudolph, Capewell, Tevaga, Cheese at least maybe for now, Afoa - I think we were after him too, and I think there are others- wow
and Leinu who can't get a proper run at the Panthers (I think he's a beast).

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

why not send napa packing now this year for a direct swap

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s better than most of what he have, not a BIG fan. But wouldn’t be to disappointed if it happened,.. not fussed either way.!!