Fox Sports TPJ

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Corey Parker just stated TPJ has been given permission to leave the Broncos asap. I believe the timing of Cordners retirement is no coincidence, I'd expect Roosters to get him soon.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD, would fit in well with our , 'MOB'..
They will take him under their wing, just like they did with CN.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
why arent we in for him! Big aggressive forward who is damaging, exactly what we need!
They might be saving the marquee coin for B Smith, if that’s not the reason, they would be mad not considering him. I’m thinking they will end up with SJ or Cheese, both would be awesome. If they can get TPJ also, well, that’s a hell of a recruitment drive but I can’t see it happening

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tigers power brokers been flying up to Brisbane weeks ago and will bait TPJ into signing with them by also taking Isaaco of the Broncos hands and sign them together.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers power brokers been flying up to Brisbane weeks ago and will bait TPJ into signing with them by also taking Isaaco of the Broncos hands and sign them together.
how are they doing this? they’ve signed gildart, hastings and mamaulo already as well as the coin they’re paying tamou, leilua x2, mbye, brooks etc surely they’re going to be over the cap with TPJ and lsaako?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
how are they doing this? they’ve signed gildart, hastings and mamaulo already as well as the coin they’re paying tamou, leilua x2, mbye, brooks etc surely they’re going to be over the cap with TPJ and lsaako?
Pretty sure Russel Packer us on a mint too. 800k-ish

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye, BJ Leilua, James Robert’s, Russel Packer won’t be at the Tigers in 2022 and that’s just the names off the top of my head bro.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get all the bad boys to belmore

Lodge
Packer
James roberts
TPJ
Seggy

We already have Naden

One hell of a concoction

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get all the bad boys to belmore

Lodge
Packer
James roberts
TPJ
Seggy

We already have Naden

One hell of a concoction
James Roberts? Are you kidding? He's played for 5 clubs including 2 stints at Souths & nobody can fix him. Too much trouble.