Official TPJ selected for Blues

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not TPJ biggest fan but why are they crapping on about comments he made 4-5 years ago about QLD?

Bitches just want to bitch about anything and everything...
I completely forgot about these comments, I think it’s to play mind games with NSW and him also being a dogs player.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a well known fact that its bad luck to iron your jersey lol
You just gave me an idea if how to place a curse on all other 16 teams,
buy their jerseys and iron each team's before they play us...Finals football here we come :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You just gave me an idea if how to place a curse on all other 16 teams,
buy their jerseys and iron each team's before they play us...Finals football here we come :tearsofjoy:
I'll get a ref voodoo doll and between the two of us.....

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
One of the most undeserving selections of all
Time
I know what your saying, But for far to long NSW has picked the nice guy, Freddy is after a little bit of crazy , NSW know TPJ won't take crap from the likes of Tino and its also his offloading ability that in the unstructured Origin arena is a major plus..
It's a risk but hey good luck to him...

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder what the gossip columnist thinks about TPJ selection at prop. Surely there will be some inside mail of TPJ refusing to take the field at prop FKN LOL

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with what Riccio said tonight on 360.

He said TPJ is doing it by himself.

Which I think he is, just like Luke Thompson did before TPJ came along.

Problem with this place is we think because they sign for big bucks they should do this and that, reality is NO prop barring Hass can.

We cant compare these guys to any one, because every other prop that carves up has the pack to back them up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Problem with this place is we think because they sign for big bucks they should do this and that, reality is NO prop barring Hass can.

We cant compare these guys to any one, because every other propr that carves up has the pack to pack them up.
TPJ has been a hand breaking cat all season and totally dogged it in defence, don't agree at all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He hasn’t at all. He is just not the player we need. Bring in another prop or two and becomes a game breaker. TPJ and Kikz are both luxury signings -,we need some no nonsense hard heads to support them
He has. Look at his runs during the second half against Titans and then look at all his other runs, he actually had a crack instead of just waltzing into the line half paced.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has. Look at his runs during the second half against Titans and then look at all his other runs, he actually had a crack instead of just waltzing into the line half paced.
I think it has been hard for him because king has been playing injured for weeks. Doing a job but nowhere near his best. TPJ has played well in most games and average in others since his return from injury

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think it has been hard for him because king has been playing injured for weeks. Doing a job but nowhere near his best. TPJ has played well in most games and average in others since his return from injury
He's got about 20-30m of genuinely good footy, the rest is average at best.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But in that 20-30 he is capable of winning a game off his own performance…unfortunately it can go the other way too lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He hasn’t at all. He is just not the player we need. Bring in another prop or two and becomes a game breaker. TPJ and Kikz are both luxury signings -,we need some no nonsense hard heads to support them
Exactly what both are, luxury signings. But for every Lambo, you need 2 Hilux's.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

We cant compare these guys to any one, because every other prop that carves up has the pack to back them up.
Riccio was completely off the mark lol

King has been doing exactly what he said, busting is arse all season meanwhile TPJ was rehabbing, came back plodding and throwing awful offloads.

His good games come down purely to how hard he runs. Even if he threw 0 offloads and ran as hard as he did in second half he would be a gun. But he doesn’t. Dude is literally autistic (no offense autists srs). Yeah there’s a world where he does it week in week out but he’s had 18 months to do so and hasn’t.