TPJ injury

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Forgive me if I’m wrong but he really should be back after 2 weeks. The plantaris tendon is not necessary for normal function. 10% of humans don’t even have one and it’s often removed to be used as a donor tendon in surgical repairs. It’s scary when it happens because he would have heard a pop but there’s no way he will be out for 6 weeks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Forgive me if I’m wrong but he really should be back after 2 weeks. The plantaris tendon is not necessary for normal function. 10% of humans don’t even have one and it’s often removed to be used as a donor tendon in surgical repairs. It’s scary when it happens because he would have heard a pop but there’s no way he will be out for 6 weeks.
Does strapping help? I'm not even going to pretend that I understand that tendon lol

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is TPJ we’re talking about mate. Nothing will be regulation

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you a doctor?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any chance Hethrington can play again this year?
SOS the pom to get back asap, they gunna struggle.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
First his back now this, having a rough run.
Hopefully it’s closer to 2 than 6 weeks and he can finish the season strongly for us.
Agree mate he’s the enforcer in the middle. No coincidence we got over Parra the week he came back and took on their front row. A lot of the other forwards play better when he is out there.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We are probably lucky we didnt get more ankle injuries playing in those slippery conditions. Shame it was one of our better players though.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
0205DDB0-CA8B-4BF5-9639-C17626B57FDC.jpeg

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL
Thanks @NrlPhysio

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Will expect either Harrison Edwards or Jayden Tanner will get their nrl debut as they are the next men up
Should ask Canberra for a loan of Emre Guler

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was told only 10% of people have one
I did mine summer last year
Was out for 3 weeks but with his resources and medical work around the clock 2 weeks can be done

you don’t even need your plantaris
It’s just the pain and acceleration factor

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No
Hetherington
Patolo
Thompson
Pangai
Ava

corey allan