Opinion TPJ/FOX

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would prefer JAC to just do his job and not switch off multiple times and make rookie errors.
I agree with that, we win if he doesn't blow it in defense. But we aren't in the position to blow it without him.

Anyway I'm over this shitty team lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ played his best game for us and did his job, but I am not blowing my load over 191 meters he should be running over 200 every game as one of the highest paid props in the game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TPJ played his best game for us and did his job, but I am not blowing my load over 191 meters he should be running over 200 every game as one of the highest paid props in the game.
Exactly. If he's only going to be doing 20 odd tackles agame then he should be consistently punching out 15+ quality runs a game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hard to do when you’re getting hooked for bludging in defence and missing 3or4 in that 20 tackles
He's always flopping into tackles late so he can stay at marker and not run back the 10 lol

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ was one of our best today. I thought he was a little unfairly criticised in the nsw loss. As fans we just want consistency from referees and we don’t get atm in the NRL
Unfortunately for TPJ in Origin he played well enough but it came down to his attempted pass that was a poor option and proved to be a big moment for NSW.