Lol
Couldn’t have said it better

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"You dress like Olivia Newton John.... what the fuck have I got to worry about" fkn lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"You dress like Olivia Newton John.... what the fuck have I got to worry about" fkn lol
Lol
I loved that line,
It’s fair to say, he hates vegans and cyclists, haha

Be a good mother fucker
Peace in the Middle East
Lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
"that poor bitch has been trying to cross the road for fourty-five fuckin minutes"
"I'm not expert in the human body, but did he just elbow the sky?"
The Slow motion and 5 helicopters comments cracked me up as well.

:sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the Tour..mind you it was more exciting when blood doping and EPO were rampant..Oh those were the days..with Armstrong..amazing mountain climbs..phenomenal comebacks..who’ll ever forget Floyd Landis (a former team mate of Armstrong..who actually was the catalyst for the fall of Lance’s false empire) in 2006 and that remarkable stage in the mountains..when all hope for overall victory was lost the day before with a disastrous performance..but he popped some PEDs and blew the opposition away..he went on to win the Tour..

I remember that stage distinctly..i was up late watching..I actually hadn’t fallen asleep..which was a surprise..and was gobsmacked..blown away..and then BOOM the test results came back positive after the conclusion of the Tour..not a surprise..and Landis was stripped of his title..

Anyway I lived in Armstrong denial for a while..even read his book..sheesh..but then read another book by his team mate Tyler Hamilton ‘The Secret Race: Inside the Hidden World of the Tour de France: Doping, Cover-ups, and Winning at All Costs’..an excellent read..highlighted what a bully and prick Armstrong was..

I still watch the Tour..loved seeing Aussie Cadel Evans win in 2011..but I now watch with a sceptical eye..never trusting those amazing feats.. One thing i can still watch though with wide-eyed wonder..is the scenery..wow..that is something you can trust to be always amazing and real!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love the Tour..mind you it was more exciting when blood doping and EPO were rampant..Oh those were the days..with Armstrong..amazing mountain climbs..phenomenal comebacks..who’ll ever forget Floyd Landis (a former team mate of Armstrong..who actually was the catalyst for the fall of Lance’s false empire) in 2006 and that remarkable stage in the mountains..when all hope for overall victory was lost the day before with a disastrous performance..but he popped some PEDs and blew the opposition away..he went on to win the Tour..

I remember that stage distinctly..i was up late watching..I actually hadn’t fallen asleep..which was a surprise..and was gobsmacked..blown away..and then BOOM the test results came back positive after the conclusion of the Tour..not a surprise..and Landis was stripped of his title..

Anyway I lived in Armstrong denial for a while..even read his book..sheesh..but then read another book by his team mate Tyler Hamilton ‘ The Secret Race: Inside the Hidden World of the Tour de France: Doping, Cover-ups, and Winning at All Costs’..an excellent read..highlighted what a bully and prick Armstrong was..

I still watch the Tour..loved seeing Aussie Cadel Evans win in 2011..but I now watch with a sceptical eye..never trusting those amazing feats.. One thing i can still watch though with wide-eyed wonder..is the scenery..wow..that is something you can trust to be always amazing and real!!
Id love to go see it live armed with a big bag of stick to throw in their spokes as they go by look at fuckwits cycling has spawned they are a cancer on our roads loud rude self entitled fucking pricks .they shit me more than bogan ***** walking down the road blaring aussie hiphop but thats for another thread lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Id love to go see it live armed with a big bag of stick to throw in their spokes as they go by look at fuckwits cycling has spawned they are a cancer on our roads loud rude self entitled fucking pricks .they shit me more than bogan ***** walking down the road blaring aussie hiphop but thats for another thread lol
I thought you’d been a spectator before at the Tour..ain’t this you in the green mankini?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to ride my bike everywhere and I'd be scared to take on a cyclist!

They're guaranteed to be fit and their hearts are going to work better in an altercation.
Whereas the motorist is more than likey be as unhealthy as his car.

I love how most motorists bullshit reason for hating cyclists is because they use the road and don't pay rego.
Your morons, by that logic pedestrians should have to pay a pedestrian tax for walking on the footpath!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
In this video the motorist is clearly in the wrong.
Suck shit to the pommy prick too, I hope he is still in pain from this to remind himself what a mental inbred fuckwit he is?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In this video the motorist is clearly in the wrong.
Suck shit to the pommy prick too, I hope he is still in pain from this to remind himself what a mental inbred fuckwit he is?

Some people need to get a life..angry over the most stupid things.. If I was the biker I would’ve let it go.. As for the driver..a wanker of the highest order..deserved his face plant!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people need to get a life..angry over the most stupid things.. If I was the biker I would’ve let it go.. As for the driver..a wanker of the highest order..deserved his face plant!!
Nah I got egged while riding once and I've had dickheads open their doors on me trying to take me off the road!

The bike rider was well within his right to call the prick out.
What he did was illegal and if someone nearly rode me off the rode like that I'd give them what for too.

Yeah right? Yeah sure, so you would say "yeah mate no wokkas you almost killed me or put me in a wheel chair, no hard feelings mate nothing personal".

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah I got egged while riding once and I've had dickheads open their doors on me trying to take me off the road!

The bike rider was well within his right to call the prick out.
What he did was illegal and if someone nearly rode me off the rode like that I'd give them what for too.

Yeah right? Yeah sure, so you would say "yeah mate no wokkas you almost killed me or put me in a wheel chair, no hard feelings mate nothing personal".
Egging is different..or opening a door on you on purpose..I understand that completely.. I’d say a few choice words and get on to where I’m going..However having it on camera..I don’t need to get further into chaos..I’d have my proof..

Ironically I am in a wheelchair..and from that perspective I’ve found there are more important things to worry about in life..then getting hot and bothered about some dickhead..I got my film..I got my number plate..all sweet with me..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tour De France would be far better if everyone was forced to have Spokey Dokies and were being chased by police trained Belgian Malnois.

THAT is how you spice up a sport.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Egging is different..or opening a door on you on purpose..I understand that completely.. I’d say a few choice words and get on to where I’m going..However having it on camera..I don’t need to get further into chaos..I’d have my proof..

Ironically I am in a wheelchair..and from that perspective I’ve found there are more important things to worry about in life..then getting hot and bothered about some dickhead..I got my film..I got my number plate..all sweet with me..
Oh damn you are in a wheelchair?
Well I didn't but know that obviously.

I used to ride on the road a cyclist.
Before I did I was one of those haters of cyclists.

Difference is I didn't cycle as a pretentious weekend yuppies hobby.
I didn't have a car and didn't want to rely on public transport.
Being 6"7 tall I often can keep up with traffic on the road once I get moving.

In peak hour traffic I'd blow the vehicles away because they all stuck on Sydneys glorious roads!

I used to laugh seeing the drivers get the shits when I'd constantly pass by while they caught in the shit fight.

I wonder how many butthurt pricks said to themselves "it's not fair he's on the road and he's not paying rego" lol.

I guess it's just crown empire logic?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh damn you are in a wheelchair?
Well I didn't but know that obviously.

I used to ride on the road a cyclist.
Before I did I was one of those haters of cyclists.

Difference is I didn't cycle as a pretentious weekend yuppies hobby.
I didn't have a car and didn't want to rely on public transport.
Being 6"7 tall I often can keep up with traffic on the road once I get moving.

In peak hour traffic I'd blow the vehicles away because they all stuck on Sydneys glorious roads!

I used to laugh seeing the drivers get the shits when I'd constantly pass by while they caught in the shit fight.

I wonder how many butthurt pricks said to themselves "it's not fair he's on the road and he's not paying rego" lol.

I guess it's just crown empire logic?
Sydney roads are not good for cyclists..heck half of em aren’t good for cars..Overseas in some European countries they are perfectly made for cyclists.. At 6.7 you could step over the cars! Lol!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just love when a bunch of the ***** get wiped out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.