Opinion Torpedo Spiral Kick

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was watching parra tigers game and noticed Adam Doui was smashing that ball everytime and got a few results out of them.... My question is why don’t our halves do this more often especially against Melbourne this week.... our halves really need to rehearse this kick at training... could be the only way we get opportunities in front of the line this week

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was watching parra tigers game and noticed Adam Doui was smashing that ball everytime and got a few results out of them.... My question is why don’t our halves do this more often especially against Melbourne this week.... our halves really need to rehearse this kick at training... could be the only way we get opportunities in front of the line this week
Because they are soft and fluffy cu*ts .

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should just get Barrett to run out in the 6 :p

should last longer then Lewis did last week anyways. And I’m sure he’d have a better boot on him then anyone else at the club from u16 to nrl :p

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear what you saying. I barely even see the ingoal grubber executed from our halves. possibly the safest option for repeat sets.
We either take the tackle from lack of organisation or put a normal drop punt bomb without any plan on who is meant to chase it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear what you saying. I barely even see the ingoal grubber executed from our halves. possibly the safest option for repeat sets.
We either take the tackle from lack of organisation or put a normal drop punt bomb without any plan on who is meant to chase it.
Seems they are to scared , to try an get a repeat set by grubbering into the in goal, still just take the tackle on the last. Or a silly no result last kick. Need to mix it up an put pressure on.!! Nothing to lose, may as well throw it around an have some fun, that would also bring confidence.!!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like the rest of the team our kicking game is trash. Flanno has some decent kicks but is not consistent enough

Burton will fix that. The length, and variety of his kicking game, is outstanding. Dude can almost grubber the ball 60m with pinpoint accuracy. Thank fuck we signed him.

We just need to get through another year of hell and then we'll be back

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kick chase is also non existent compared to other teams, much like previous years.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kick chase is also non existent compared to other teams, much like previous years.
not much point chasing a kick that never comes .. weve died with the ball on the last too many times already this season..

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sick of hearing Ginnane saying "end over end" whenever we put up a bomb.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
again this has been an issue since dez which has never been fixed. They're never a spiral or floater, and they're never high enough to put pressure on their backs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Because a torpedo bomb inside or outside the boot takes real skill to kick consistently none of our halves are at that standard

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yours truly can execute a towering torpedo bomb so I have no idea why our paid professionals can’t manage it.

I at the very least hope that it’s something they’re working on at training. My grandmother could defuse the bombs Flanagan throws up. No height, zero work on the ball whatsoever.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis would have & is capable, but got knocked out unfortunately.

Watch this space with Matt Burton, he’ll be sending bombs into orbit

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Getting halves to kick spiral bombs?... thats a new concept out Belmore way..

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sick of hearing Ginnane saying "end over end" whenever we put up a bomb.
Yep, but I'm just sick of Guinnane full stop. Why do we keep getting this guy for our games?