News Topless Sydney protests call on Australia to take in Saudi teen

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A group of topless women held a protest in Sydney’s CBD this morning, in solidarity with a Saudi teenager who fled her family and sought asylum in Australia.

Four young women stood outside the Saudi Arabian Consulate in Martin Place this morning, wearing nothing but jeans, holding signs above their heads that read ‘ALL WOMEN FREE + SAFE’, ‘RAHAF SISTERHOOD HERO’ and ‘LET HER IN’.

Not a fuckable one amongst them.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'll take the midget. She's short, skinny, wearing skinny-leg jeans, high-heels, and has a mask over her face protecting my eyes from any nasty surprises she might be concealing!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah right. Let her in and the rest of the hoard will follow.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A group of topless women held a protest in Sydney’s CBD this morning, in solidarity with a Saudi teenager who fled her family and sought asylum in Australia.

Four young women stood outside the Saudi Arabian Consulate in Martin Place this morning, wearing nothing but jeans, holding signs above their heads that read ‘ALL WOMEN FREE + SAFE’, ‘RAHAF SISTERHOOD HERO’ and ‘LET HER IN’.

Bewbs are still bewbs. Stop being so picky.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Arrest them, charge them with indecent exposure and public nusiance offences.

It's the only way fucking idiots like this will learn.

Either that or bring out the police water cannon loaded with pearly white dye.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Do I get to press the button? I can't get over how funny this incident was :D

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this a jeans ad?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

What?

Why would you want to stop women getting their ta tas out?

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What?

Why would you want to stop women getting their ta tas out?
I agree, they're gonna protest anyway, so may as well have something worthwhile to look at. The odds are if the protest grows there's bound to be a couple of hotties sooner or later

Wahesh

Reaction score
I agree, they're gonna protest anyway, so may as well have something worthwhile to look at. The odds are if the protest grows there's bound to be a couple of hotties sooner or later
Not if they’re feminist lesbians. That’s why you need to do what I do... pick the one with a mask/paper bag over her head. At least she’s not stupid enough to reveal her identity to the world.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Consumption of a couple of these bottles may have given them a chance.....but alcohol is illegal in Saudi Arabia isn’t it. The irony.
upload_2019-1-10_16-7-38.jpeg

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll take the midget. She's short, skinny, wearing skinny-leg jeans, high-heels, and has a mask over her face protecting my eyes from any nasty surprises she might be concealing!

You need to enjoy clam chowder so that's a no go for you.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What? Why would you want to stop women getting their ta tas out?
Because it's 2019 and that means EQUALITY IN SOCIETY....

Which means eventually you'll end up with a protest involving guys with cocks out... and NOBODY wants that.

Or it goes 180 degrees the fatties and ugfugs turn up, and want to show they are "real woman" too.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Because it's 2019 and that means EQUALITY IN SOCIETY....

Which means eventually you'll end up with a protest involving guys with cocks out... and NOBODY wants that.

Or it goes 180 degrees the fatties and ugfugs turn up, and want to show they are "real woman" too.
No, wouldn't the equivalent be topless men? you see shirtless dudes in the city every day.