Topine should leave

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pisses me off badly, year is gone, regardless of what JJ says.

Get Waddell, Stimson, JMK, the fuck out of the team.
Play BBO, Cook, Topine, Morrin.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If duds like waddell and stimson keep getting chosen ahead of topine, he should leave .. farken disgrace
On face value I agree with him leaving to further his career. Are there any other clubs chasing him though? What is his attitude around the club like?

I can only assume his attitude off the field is not up to scratch because I have witnessed talent when watching him play. It doesn’t make sense why he isn’t part of the first 17 in the first place let alone with some of the horrific performances from the aforementioned plodders you speak of.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
On face value I agree with him leaving to further his career. Are there any other clubs chasing him though? What is his attitude around the club like?

I can only assume his attitude off the field is not up to scratch because I have witnessed talent when watching him play. It doesn’t make sense why he isn’t part of the first 17 in the first place let alone with some of the horrific performances from the aforementioned plodders you speak of.
He literally won the clubman of the year award in 2021.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Why bring him in to a losing team?
That and you’re going to make those leaving earn their money and not rot in NSW Cup (apart from Dufty maybe). NSW Cup are Top 4, keep the kids confidence building and unleash them in 2023 when they’re more experienced and there’s more spots in the top grade.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That and you’re going to make those leaving earn their money and not rot in NSW Cup (apart from Dufty maybe). NSW Cup are Top 4, keep the kids confidence building and unleash them in 2023 when they’re more experienced and there’s more spots in the top grade.
^ This. We KNOW we're going to have to fill some spots next year and there are juniors already earmarked for them. Our first grade season is over. Let the NSW Cup team remain competitive. Some Grand Final experience would be massive for them, coming in to the NRL next year,

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stimson and Waddell are useless