Topine makes a statement

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if he was to go he would have signed for another team by now. Surly he is on the raider with other clubs. So I think he will be promised a starting spot next year if he earns it in the off-season and will be signed for another 3 years. Well i hope so
I think the fact it’s come out that he has now been offered to ESL is a very clear sign he isn’t being offered anything in the NRL and he’s looking elsewhere. Which is VERY surprising that no club would want to buy him. It’s always concerning that a young kid is already looking at playing ESL. Maybe his performances the next few weeks will change that, there’s still time

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bruh what do you mean what do I mean? I said it’s the effectiveness… once again, we’re not talking quantity
Have you watched any cup games ? He's solid in defence he's always chopping *****

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the fact it’s come out that he has now been offered to ESL is a very clear sign he isn’t being offered anything in the NRL and he’s looking elsewhere. Which is VERY surprising that no club would want to buy him. It’s always concerning that a young kid is already looking at playing ESL. Maybe his performances the next few weeks will change that, there’s still time
Oh wow really first I’ve heard of that, it’s ashame if we lose him he is a great bulldog junior who’s yet to show what he is capable of.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have you watched any cup games ? He's solid in defence he's always chopping *****
I have and I’ve also watched him in first grade. He’s a lightweight, he needs to work on stopping the ball.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wow really first I’ve heard of that, it’s ashame if we lose him he is a great bulldog junior who’s yet to show what he is capable of.
Yeah it was on here a few weeks ago - here’s the link. I was very surprised his agent is even thinking about shopping him to ESL, but obviously he has yet to get any real offers (or maybe they aren’t happy with the offers he has received and shopping around)

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/nrl-super-league-taane-milne-24067698

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have and I’ve also watched him in first grade. He’s a lightweight, he needs to work on stopping the ball.
He's more effective then Stimson.
And bigger then Morrin but they're still ahead of him somehow.
He's a bulldog through and through deserves to be on the bench

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think if he was to go he would have signed for another team by now. Surly he is on the raider with other clubs. So I think he will be promised a starting spot next year if he earns it in the off-season and will be signed for another 3 years. Well i hope so
He's going to the Raiders?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He'd be in my top 5 players picked for our starting lineup. No idea why he hasn't played a game this year.
Would say its cotton wool... They must really want the kid to succeed and ensure he does a proper apprenticeship.

You look at Patolo, even though he is bigger the kid a copping to many head knocks for his age. Best take care of these boys.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would say its cotton wool... They must really want the kid to succeed and ensure he does a proper apprenticeship.

You look at Patolo, even though he is bigger the kid a copping to many head knocks for his age. Best take care of these boys.
That's a stupid strategy. He'll be 21 this year and is off contract. He's more than ready for NRL.

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On the ‘raider’??

Freudian slip? Has Ricky got an eye on our youngster?

Perhaps as a replacement for Elliott!!!

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our NRL side has been a mess this year. Our NSW Cup team, on the other hand, are a shot at playing the GF. Playing/winning a NSW Cup GF will be better for our juniors' development than languishing in a losing first grade team.
Winning the NSW Cup would be a great boost for the young blokes and the club in general.

Many in the team could still be playing Flegg.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Topine just doesn't look physically up to first grade yet. He is a player that should be re-signed though

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He looks like he had a massive offseason. Strong male territory. Next year he could be anything. Hope we hang on to him.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Topine just doesn't look physically up to first grade yet. He is a player that should be re-signed though
Disagree withthe first part, it may only be nsw cup but he's playing against men every week and dominates them.
Consistently makes 30-40 tackles, runs over 100 metres, multiple tackle breaks, line breaks and try's.