topine hate?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A player that performs extremely well week after week in NSWcup and in his first full start in FG performs well gets dropped to the bench the following week. Maybe it is his size but to be honest i rather him start at second row with Jackson coming off the bench. Topine runs a real good line and is great little tackler.
I’m not sure what you’re on about but that didn’t happen. At least get your facts straight first

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wtf is the obsession with Elliott??? Can anyone explain it he was fucking mediocre and way overpaid due to desperation. The standards have fallen badly amongst parts of the fan base.

Kikau will show the clowns within the fan base what it is like to have a back rower who is an attacking threat.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Edwards is as lucky to play 1st grade as Steve Turner was to play Origin.

He so far off a first grader it’s scary. He is terrible in defence and offers nothing in attack. He definitely has compromising footage of Harry Potter. How he got picked in the first place is amazing. The fact he keeps getting picked is mind boggling.
So you are a greater authority on the game than the coaching staff? I dont think so.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The right call. Adam isnt a winning forward either
He's gotta be averaging over 100 metres a game, and probably 20-30 tackles with plenty of tackle busts and post contact metres. He's exactly the sort of player we could use right now. The bloke is absolutely killing it and still you herpas be like ElLiOtT cAn'T pLaY.....hE's NoT wHaT wE nEeD....

Face it, you were 100 percent objectively wrong about him.... and so was Gus.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im netural towards him. Saying that it's Club > players always. Club doesn't always get their decisions right but we have to trust them regardless.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He's off to Newcastle next year to be coached by O'Brian. They'll be doing well to avoid the spoon
We landed Ciraldo and should be top 8 certainties next year. We'll get the last laugh
We won't get anywhere near the top 8 next year unless we recruit some metre eaters. O'Brien will get canned soon and Newie will turn it around in the next year or two.

Prediction: Elliott will play a grand final before we do.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's gotta be averaging over 100 metres a game, and probably 20-30 tackles with plenty of tackle busts and post contact metres. He's exactly the sort of player we could use right now. The bloke is absolutely killing it and still you herpas be like ElLiOtT cAn'T pLaY.....hE's NoT wHaT wE nEeD....

Face it, you were 100 percent objectively wrong about him.... and so was Gus.
We got Kikau coming on a 4 year-deal. Why are you still sooking over that flop Elliot.

Elliot and Hetherington's careers will be "bye bye" when they both join Newcastle next year.

Kikau is better than both who tried playing 11. Elliot and Hetherington both failed at second row and still will at the Knights.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We got Kikau coming on a 4 year-deal. Why are you still sooking over that flop Elliot.

Elliot and Hetherington's careers will be "bye bye" when they both join Newcastle next year.

Kikau is better than both who tried playing 11. Elliot and Hetherington both failed at second row and still will at the Knights.
Ahhh yeah, the old, we have one forward coming, so we don't need any other forwards logic. It's called a forward "pack" for a reason, ya potplant. Elliott is better at lock, but if he is asked to play second row he'll go fine.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's off to Newcastle next year to be coached by O'Brian. They'll be doing well to avoid the spoon
We landed Ciraldo and should be top 8 certainties next year. We'll get the last laugh
Funny that Newcastle are trying to improve their culture and bringing in Adam Elliot... Toilets in Pubs in Newcastle lookout they will have to start paying admission or need to implement guards to ensure one person per cubicle... Maybe the whole Knights team could fit in a few cubicles, it will be like watching clowns get out of a car.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won't get anywhere near the top 8 next year unless we recruit some metre eaters. O'Brien will get canned soon and Newie will turn it around in the next year or two.

Prediction: Elliott will play a grand final before we do.
We wont get anywhere near top 8 next year unless our No.7 either gets his finger out of his arse and has a genuine crack at it or alternatively gets replaced by a superior halfback.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We wont get anywhere near top 8 next year unless our No.7 either gets his finger out of his arse and has a genuine crack at it or alternatively gets replaced by a superior halfback.
Lol if you think I am our biggest problem, I think you are pretty wide of the mark. Our biggest issue is clearly go forward. We get belted through the middle every week. I've been playing pretty well for the past few months. Not sure why you all single me out as the scapegoat.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would have to be on looks and not ability lol
Maybe you failed to read what I wrote. I said the "Younger" Paul Harragon. I know he is not to be compared to the
later version of Paul Harragon who was a real beast.
The club has high hopes for him. At present he has a tackling percentage of 94.7%.
And I think he shows more heart than a few others.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe you failed to read what I wrote. I said the "Younger" Paul Harragon. I know he is not to be compared to the
later version of Paul Harragon who was a real beast.
The club has high hopes for him. At present he has a tackling percentage of 94.7%.
And I think he shows more heart than a few others.
If we're picking on heart (or ability tbh when talking about Edwards) Topine's first picked