top try scorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WHO DO U THINK WOULD B BULLDOGS TOP TRY SCORER IN SEASON 2005 :bulldogs1 ???

Christabella

Reaction score
But seriously, if he gets a fair run, Trent Cutler will score quite a few and will go close to Dally M Rookie of the year but I think we'll see Tonga score the most again.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
no im dead serious when I say Ryan!!!!

He is going to be taking more trys this year due to the players always marking the outside backs like Tonga and Co!!!!
So therefore he will be able to throw a Dummy and do one of his Traditional crash over the line and no one stop me T-R-Y !!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He is going to be on the bench again whether anyone likes it or not

>iTs A dOgG LyF<

.aka. DoG4LyFe
Reaction score
i think that people underestimate the try scoring ability of UTAI. His got 50 tries from 67 games & in 2004 had 16 tries from 19 games. He & Tonga will be a good battle for top try scorer BUT dont anyone forget Lolesi who was on fire this year until he got injured.

2004 Premiers

i would have said utai if he wasnt injured for the start of the season but now i would have to say tonga.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
yeh i would've said Utai as 1 of them as well but now he's injured I think Tonga, El Magic or Lolesi.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
id say Matty Utai, hes a machine!! but that depends on how long he will be out after surgery so either him or Tonga

A

atomic_crimson

Bulldogs1984 said:
no im dead serious when I say Ryan!!!!

He is going to be taking more trys this year due to the players always marking the outside backs like Tonga and Co!!!!
So therefore he will be able to throw a Dummy and do one of his Traditional crash over the line and no one stop me T-R-Y !!!!
i agree cos ryan is the link for tonga.... and tonga will be marked so i see ryan going for opportunities himself... so me is gonna say bobcat!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Andrew Ryan is like a second 5-8th only he is Tall and Bulk!!
He always plays next to Anasta and I just beleive with every side watching the Doggies outside backs they will forget about bobcat on the Inside

Therefore he shall get at least 25 trys this year

2krazy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lolesi or Utai
depends how long lolesi will be in p-league for

Status
Not open for further replies.