Top Shelf News Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Are you tired of B-Grade News?

Are you sick of turning on your television, opening your morning newspaper or browsing the internet only to find the same mind-numbingly boring news articles posted again and again?

Are you going crazy finding out news 3 weeks later than your family and friends?

Have you ever tried to kill yourself due to frustration over which rumours are false and which ones you should believe?

If you answered yes to any of the above, it’s time to finally put your mind at ease and get down on your knees for the world’s most trusted news source: Top Shelf News.

Top Shelf News (TSN), in association with Top Shelf Productions (TSP), delivers the highest quality of news in the fastest possible time frame. Having won multiple journalism awards in the short time TSN has been in operation, it is bound to continue to break boundaries and be at the cutting edge of reporting for years to come.

Top Shelf News delivers when others can’t... or simply won’t. Always at the front line of happenings from around the globe, TSN ensures that you’ll always hear it from them, first and fast!

Upon reading TSN only a small number of times, here’s what some TSN readers had to say:

Slippery: “Killing it.”

Bluenwhite: “I LOVE Top Shelf News!”

Bry: “I can't speak highly enough of Top Shelf News. After years of all the rubbish rumours we have from random posters, finally we have a source we can trust. I can confidently go to the pub and say to people 'Did you know such and such' in confidence. When it turns out to be true, my pub rep goes up. Now when I walk in, people are buying me beers and asking if I have any bulldogs related News. I haven't purchased a beer for 2 weeks!”

TSN prides itself on not only being a world-leader in delivering news, but also doing it in a charismatic and colourful way to both inform and entertain readers.

Chipandchase: “This is so funny”

Bry: “Thank YOU! I, along with many others appreciate the scoops you pass on to us. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.”

Keefy: “I love this...long time. It’s the only reason I visit the Kennel.”

If you are one of the unlucky few who have not yet had the chance to be a part of the TSN Experience, then now’s your chance. In the coming weeks, not only will TSN deliver you with breaking news stories quicker than you can say “Top Shelf News is super-duper awesome!”, but we will also be giving away a FREE Top Shelf News T-shirt to every new subscriber!*

Men's:

Women's:

So what are you waiting for. Get reading, and get informed! Because remember: If it’s not Top Shelf, it’s not worth Shelving!

*Top Shelf News may or may not give you a free t-shirt. Top Shelf News is a subsidiary of Top Shelf Productions

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Vargster, Top Shelf News best ever move was employing you as its Marketing manager.

We appreciate your support greatly.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Now we just need to get this stickied and everything will be right in the world.

P

Paint.

Hey, BootS, any chance of me being, what's the word, advertiser? Where I go around and advertise all of your news items?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Dogs oh 10 at the moment we are not recruiting. In future though Vargster will advertise any vacant positions.

Bulldogs Gangst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
[video=youtube;P3kw7cRz4Ek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3kw7cRz4Ek&feature=PlayList&p=1B50A3BAD08895A9&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=6[/video]

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll buy 200 of those T-Shirts, here's my credit card.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Yes Keefy, that is a new adults only TV show we began airing after the success of 'Top Shelf: Top Club'.

Here is a free pass to attend either Topless Tuesday or Frisky Friday. From all the staff here at TSP, we hope you enjoy it!

P

Paint.

Yes Keefy, that is a new adults only TV show we began airing after the success of 'Top Shelf: Top Club'.

Here is a free pass to attend either Topless Tuesday or Frisky Friday. From all the staff here at TSP, we hope you enjoy it!

Whcih ones hotter, Topless Tuesday or Frisky Friday? I might only be able to get to one of them =/

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Whcih ones hotter, Topless Tuesday or Frisky Friday? I might only be able to get to one of them =/
I recommend either, however Top Shelf: The Club and Top Shelf Productions take no responsibility or liability for any damages or injuries caused to any patrons or obtained from any objects including but not limited to: whips, chains, glass, metal, ping-pong balls, coke cans, darts, gold fish, battery operated utensils, electric eels or live animals.

We thank you for choosing Top Shelf: The Club as your adults only destination.

Top Shelf: The Club - The only place worth 'hanging-out' at.

Status
Not open for further replies.