4. Storm
5. Panthers
6. Cowboys
7. Dragons
8. Warriors

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MrCharisma

Bronco's have done some awesome recruiting, they've got some awesome juniors bursting out of the scene and have quality depth like you wouldn't believe. Plus they are getting injured players back which will be a bonus

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They will miss Tallis big time MR C ! Trust me !

M

MrCharisma

But when you look at guys like David Stagg, Michael Ryan, Neville Costigan, Sam Thaidy.....they won't be missing Tallis

Reaction score
1 Bulldogs
2 Storm
3 Broncos
4 Panthers
5 Roosters
6 Dragons
7 Cowboys
8 Sharks

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BULLDOGS ARMY said:
1 Bulldogs
2 Storm
3 Broncos
4 Panthers
5 Roosters
6 Dragons
7 Cowboys
8 Sharks
Great minds think alike hey ????

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
But when you look at guys like David Stagg, Michael Ryan, Neville Costigan, Sam Thaidy.....they won't be missing Tallis
I reckon Neville Costigan will be an exact clone of Tallis in years to come if not better

M

MrCharisma

Brisbane have some awesome talent... I'm looking forward to seeing more of Gary Toupo *he changed his name since*.

I read that Darren Smith is apart of the Bronco's this season with a duel contract with the Bronco's and a Qld cup side. I think Stagg is going to be huge this year

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
Brisbane have some awesome talent... I'm looking forward to seeing more of Gary Toupo *he changed his name since*.

I read that Darren Smith is apart of the Bronco's this season with a duel contract with the Bronco's and a Qld cup side. I think Stagg is going to be huge this year
Tupou hasnt actually played that well in the trials unfortunalty... I agree though Broncos have excellent depth and alot of the players coming back from injuries, but Bennett is really screwing around with the combos... hodges at fullback, Hunt at 5/8 and centre? whats up with taht anyways....
My top 8

1. Bulldogs
2. Broncos
3. Dragons
4. Panthers
5. Roosters
6. Storm
7. Cowboys
8. Warriors/eels - can't decide

M

MrCharisma

That was only trials... was locky playing in those games. I guess Bennett is just playing with the side for rep season and possible injuries, he won't be using trial and error in the competition games. He's a smart man, he know's what he's doing

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
That was only trials... was locky playing in those games. I guess Bennett is just playing with the side for rep season and possible injuries, he won't be using trial and error in the competition games. He's a smart man, he know's what he's doing
Lockyer only played in the one last night...I know that why Hunt was 5/8th for the first one but still HOdges at fullback lol anyways....i just don't understand, we knew from teh first trial hodges wasn't a fullback, but yet he started there last night again... ! Oh well at least we've established hodges won't be playing at fullback....

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
ThatsMYteam said:
good old hodges lol
lol yeah...although he actually played decent in the centres....still I think he should get over the fact he's not going to be playing FB

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My top 8 is

1.bulldogs
2.broncos
3.storm
4.cowboys
5.panthers
6.roosters
7.warriors
8.eels

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
i agree the bronco's will have a great season this year
everyone thinks of a team who "fade" away due to state of origin based on the last 2 seasons but i think those thoughts will be forgotten come post season 2005

M

MrCharisma

What will also help Brisbane is that North Queensland are coming of their own. More of their players will be selected for rep which will released the Origin burdon from the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.