Official Top 8 Lesssgooo

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We were lucky to win. If half the passes stuck for the tigers and api didn't knock on we would have been flogged. 1 or 2 repeat sets, that in it's self was dumb. Very little kicking for touch to slow the game and breath. We have a lot of work to do. We got lost so offend in their 20 metres. We will not worry a real side like Roosters or even the Dolphins

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
on a serious note... when was the last time we were in the 8? 2016? 17?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wahs will be tough

Tails up beat up cow girls in north qld

Playing at home in front of full house

I still have nightmares last time we played them
They are inconsistent. They played their absolute best against Cowboys and the Cowboys were awful. I doubt they will play like they did against us.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We are much improved on last year. Last year we would be 0 and 3. Credit to Ciraldo and Gus for the astute signings. But for me, we lack an on field general. Mahoney has stepped up really well but we need a proper halfback who can ice opportunities and close out games. I don’t think Ciraldo will stick with Flanagan much longer or at least he will start to blood oloapu. At least oloapu has a lethal running game whilst Flanagan offers little to nothing besides solid defence.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the death riders wil come out and say we are still shit blah blah blah, but the cold facts are we are in 7th spot with half our pack missing and the worst half back in the NRL . We are a way better side than we where last year.
The best part is that last, we look like a proper NRL team. and real contenders

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The best part is that last, we look like a proper NRL team. and real contenders
Amen brother, been a long time coming and there is a shitload of improvement left in that side, we get a halfback and we are going to be a genuine threat to any other club, but we are finally on our way back to where we belong.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were lucky to win. If half the passes stuck for the tigers and api didn't knock on we would have been flogged. 1 or 2 repeat sets, that in it's self was dumb. Very little kicking for touch to slow the game and breath. We have a lot of work to do. We got lost so offend in their 20 metres. We will not worry a real side like Roosters or even the Dolphins
How about the tries we bombed in the first half?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about the tries we bombed in the first half?
I was very impressed with our attack and great defense. in the first half but most of all with their fitness level considering they were playing in 40-degree heat, their enthusiasm, was wonderful to watch. and the
ability to shut the game down at the death. is something we haven't seen for a long time, today they managed to break the Belmore curse. This team & coach are a complete turnaround from what we've had for several years now and while they may or may not win a premiership this year, they will certainly be competitive and give a lot of teams a run for their money including. the Roosters, they say you can usually tell a fine day buy the sunshine in the morning we have got off to a good start and so far, looking the goods. let's hope we can keep it up.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are inconsistent. They played their absolute best against Cowboys and the Cowboys were awful. I doubt they will play like they did against us.
It all depends on which version of Saun Johnson turns up. He is either hot or cold and not so much in between. I hope we get the cold version that kicks out on the full, throws passes over the sideline and drops balls LOL.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We haven’t beat them since 2017…
The Warriors? Shit that's bad..
Gonna need to play better than today(stating the obvious)as their going a bit better than the Tiges and it being in Nz country..definitely beatable.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If half our passes stuck we would have won by 50.

Always a Bulldog

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fix our bench and the halfback and we could finish top 4.