Top 8 hail mary shot - what needs to happen in the final 3 rounds

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Of corse . And you should respect mine and mines everyone’s (Like I always do) and vice versa. I’m not here to abuse, Cause trouble etc. just giving my honest and whole hearted opinion an thoughts.!!
I do mate but was just pointing out you (and a few others) are so anti-Pay that it seems to cloud your judgement

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Make the top 10 LOL.

I remember that also.

Funny fact...

Last team to beat Illawarra Steelers as a stand along club = Bulldogs

The following week in 1998 we knocked out St George... Last team to beat St George Dragons as a stand alone club = Bulldogs
Yes the good old top 10 LOL!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I do mate but was just pointing out you (and a few others) are so anti-Pay that it seems to cloud your judgement
Algood mate. Was going to say I’m sure I’m not the only one. But I will continue to stand by my opinion about pay until proven otherwise. And be sure to put my hand up if he happens to prove me wrong, I can take being wrong about him but not until I see hard proof lol.

#payout ... for now :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Algood mate. Was going to say I’m sure I’m not the only one. But I will continue to stand by my opinion about pay until proven otherwise. And be sure to put my hand up if he happens to prove me wrong, I can take being wrong about him but not until I see hard proof lol.

#payout ... for now :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Haha your choice mate and I’m not trying to be rude. I waited until Mr I got caught out before I would post again but to be honest it’s been painful reading the forum.

People say it’s no excuse what Pay inherited but it definitely is. He is also at training every day & knows who isn’t putting in or who need work on their defence ie CHN.

Some of his bench rotations are questionable but again, look at the young, inexperienced squad he has.

The apparent favoritism for white “aussie” guys is ridiculous though. For starters, Elliot & Smith aren’t even white.
Tolman is frustrating in attack but god we miss him in D when he’s out

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha your choice mate and I’m not trying to be rude. I waited until Mr I got caught out before I would post again but to be honest it’s been painful reading the forum.

People say it’s no excuse what Pay inherited but it definitely is. He is also at training every day & knows who isn’t putting in or who need work on their defence ie CHN.

Some of his bench rotations are questionable but again, look at the young, inexperienced squad he has.

The apparent favoritism for white “aussie” guys is ridiculous though. For starters, Elliot & Smith aren’t even white.
Tolman is frustrating in attack but god we miss him in D when he’s out
Plus100