Official Top 30

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone knows clubs do, the point is there not meant too
Because clubs do organise them , so really players can't break a contract legally over unpaid tpa's because the club has to be at an "arms length " with them
Nrl is a joke and corrupt with no leadership
The NRL's only concern is hounding Canterbury using their dirty tools News Ltd

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My point was that not all TPA's involve the clubs. Some are truly 3rd party agreements with no involvement from the club. Obviously not all of them are arms length, but some clubs do appear to have very long arms. More to the point, one club towns, particularly Melbourne ($800k reported) and Brisbane ($600k reported) have a hugely unfair advantage. They have plenty of potential sponsors with no other local teams to support. There needs to be something done to level up that playing field. The only thing I can think of is that there should be a TPA cap, say $300k for each team, which is a bit more than the current average ($260k reported). Which gets audited and reviewed every year just like the salary cap.

You are spot on, the fact that it's being widely reported that Klemmer is peeeeed off with us about one of his TPA's would get my interest if I was a salary cap auditor. "So David, who exactly is this 3rd party that you are having a problem with? Please explain why you blame/are angry with the Bulldogs?". Perhaps best you stop blaming the Bulldogs and get your manager off his ass and sort out your TPA's, that's his effen job.

Go Dogs
This is exactly my point !!!

Darciemcd

Waterboy
Reaction score
Did anyone else realise that Christian Crichton isn’t as short as he actually looks on TV. He’s 182 cm and 100kg. He’s the exact same height as Holland.

Crichton 182cm 100kg
Hopoate 186cm 98kg
Holland 182cm 94kg
Smith 196cm 97kg
Montoya 189cm 95kg
Meaney 187cm 90kg

Haha that's not true... I interviewed him earlier this year and he was my height (I'm 166cm) and he definitely is not 100kg!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha that's not true... I interviewed him earlier this year and he was my height (I'm 166cm) and he definitely is not 100kg!
Hope you were wearing heels.... seriously 166cm?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm about the same height.. and DEFINITELY not 100kgs... I have to tie myself down in a high wind to ensure I don't blow away!!

Being short has it's advantages... when I was a kid I was epic at hide and seek for example :D "How the F**K did you fit inside the recliner" :D

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Darcie are you back next year for the Belles?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you one of our Cheerleaders? Thanks for the insight. Have you interviewed any of the others?

Darciemcd

Waterboy
Reaction score
Are you one of our Cheerleaders? Thanks for the insight. Have you interviewed any of the others?

I was for five seasons, but hung the pom poms up a couple of years ago to focus on a career in sports journalism.. Yep, I've interviewed just about all of the Bulldogs players and many, many others from different teams!

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Unfortunately I can't pursue a journalism career while cheerleading :( I wish I could do both!!
I know Michael Chammas personally. Send him an email with your CV. He’s the chief jurno at NRL.com now. He’s an absolute gentleman.

Darciemcd

Waterboy
Reaction score
I know Michael Chammas personally. Send him an email with your CV. He’s the chief jurno at NRL.com now. He’s an absolute gentleman.

Oh yep, I know Michael... I work for Big League magazine so I see him regularly in the media box!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nope. Unfortunately I can't pursue a journalism career while cheerleading :( I wish I could do both!!
Darcie this is just what we need though, a Bulldogs fan who is a journo :grinning: One who will stand up for the team and disclose the actual truth, not the spun story slobs like Rothfield "disclose" - your career path is good news for the club.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Darcie this is just what we need though, a Bulldogs fan who is a journo :grinning: One who will stand up for the team and disclose the actual truth, not the spun story slobs like Rothfield "disclose" - your career path is good news for the club.
But at the same time she doesnt want to commit career suicide and will have to play the game early on

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was for five seasons, but hung the pom poms up a couple of years ago to focus on a career in sports journalism.. Yep, I've interviewed just about all of the Bulldogs players and many, many others from different teams!
Im available for a 1-1 interview